+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
When
My husband recently got his visa back from New Delhi. Counterfoil generated on April 8.

I sent you that tweet to tell you about the delays.
When it reflected in cic account too ? Or it gets updated at same time in account too that counterfoil is generated ?

manavmudgal

Sep 9, 2017
Hello All

I got my wife’s PPR today.. i am confused about a certain point in PPR, they are asking for my wife’s height and both eye colour. I am not sure what documents to provide for this point. Shouldn’t this be already in her medical report? Please let me know if anyone got this request earlier and what documents did you provide?

Jul 18, 2017
Hello All

I got my wife’s PPR today.. i am confused about a certain point in PPR, they are asking for my wife’s height and both eye colour. I am not sure what documents to provide for this point. Shouldn’t this be already in her medical report? Please let me know if anyone got this request earlier and what documents did you provide?
What is your VO? meaning, which VO sent you the request?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello All

I did.. i ended up writing it on a piece of paper.. I had this info on expired copr.. i have not received COPR

I think it was someone who typed it for their husband.. i think it was @rrss13 .. the user shared format too.. do check if that helps

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
It was for my wife,

App send and received: Feb 2nd week and PA India
BIL: 2021-03-09
AOR,SA, Medical request : 2021-03-10
Medical passed and Biometrics linked: 2021-03-17
Pre-arrival : 2021-03-29
DM on ECAS: 2021-03-29
PPR: 2021-04-16
VO : NDVO

Reactions: manavmudgal