+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
Yes, my application got approved on Saturday morning, was in processing with NDVO since 1st April.

Passport picked up: 26 March, 2021
Passport reached IRCC 31 March, 2021
In process with NDVO: 1st April
Update on profile and counterfoil generated: 17 April

No information on VFS tracking yet, so I am assuming it will be dispatched later.
Exactly same dates in my case. I haven't received any messages from VFS on passport dispatch..we will be able to track in couple of days i guess..

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
I left it blank, is there anyone who left blank and received stamped passport? I hope i did the right thing by leaving blank?
Told .. yes ..leave it blank ..this is only correct way to do as you read both are N.A so one shd leave both blank as I n most of ppl did..

Nilam_B

Apr 19, 2021
I got my correspondence letter(POE) on Saturday..after that how many days it will take to get my passport back?

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Yes, my application got approved on Saturday morning, was in processing with NDVO since 1st April.

Passport picked up: 26 March, 2021
Passport reached IRCC 31 March, 2021
In process with NDVO: 1st April
Update on profile and counterfoil generated: 17 April

No information on VFS tracking yet, so I am assuming it will be dispatched later.
You can track using Tracking Id (Generally of 20 Characters) that you have received from Email Notification when your Passport will be couriered by New Delhi VFS after stamping.
(If you wait for AWB number then you will probably receive your passport earlier then that :))

You can use <TRACKING_ID> from below email as Ref No. on Blue Dart Tracking Website, if you have received below email, if not you will receive when VFS will courier your passport.
Blue Dart Tracking : https://www.bluedart.com/tracking

Sample Email :

Dear FIRST_NAME,LAST_NAME

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. <TRACKING_ID> has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on <DATE_TIME> via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Regards,

VFS Global

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
You can Track Passport Package using following steps.
Hope this would help people.

Both the Time Passport can be tracked using Blue Dart Tracking : https://www.bluedart.com/tracking

It can be tacked using AWD (or Waybill) Number OR Ref No.

1)
Passport Tacking while It is picked up from You for Stamping (Passport going from You --> VFS --> IRCC)
AWD (or Waybill) Number : You might have received AWB Number after the Payment.​
If not then You can use your Application Number as Ref No. in Blue Dart Website.​

2) Passport Tacking while It is couriered from VFS Delhi to You. (Passport coming from IRCC --> VFS --> You)
AWD (or Waybill) Number : You might have received AWB Number after VFS will courier you the passport.​
(In many cases you will probably receive your passport earlier then that :) )​
If not then you would receive Notification Email with TRACKING ID (Generally of 20 Characters) use it as Ref No. in Blue Dart Website.​
(I have provided sample notification email below)​
OR You can track using VFS Website using the same TRACKING ID from email (but this won't give much information because it would have same details whatever you have received in notification emails from VFS.)​
Sample Email :​

Dear FIRST_NAME,LAST_NAME​
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. <TRACKING_ID> has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on <DATE_TIME> via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.​
Regards,​
VFS Global​

Last edited:
Reactions: ki2_2019