+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I tried to contact ircc delhi and this is wht i got:

Further be advised that most passports from VAC/paper applications submitted to our offices in Delhi, Chandigarh and Bangalore have been returned to clients. If your passport has not been returned, please be patient as we process your file. If you have submitted your passport through our VFS Global, we recommend that you contact the VAC directly and provide your tracking number.

Please be advised that due to COVID-19 we are working with reduced staff. Once the counterfoil is printed and affixed to the travel document, it will be returned to you through the VAC 2- way courier service.

Sharma15

Aug 7, 2019

Further be advised that most passports from VAC/paper applications submitted to our offices in Delhi, Chandigarh and Bangalore have been returned to clients. If your passport has not been returned, please be patient as we process your file. If you have submitted your passport through our VFS Global, we recommend that you contact the VAC directly and provide your tracking number.

Please be advised that due to COVID-19 we are working with reduced staff. Once the counterfoil is printed and affixed to the travel document, it will be returned to you through the VAC 2- way courier service.
Did they say it may take another 7 to 8 days. Because I got the same response from them and mine is under process since april 6th

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019

This is their standard response. We too got the same reply ...

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
My passport was delivered today to Bangalore for stamping of my Work Permit Visa. Any idea on the expected timelines?

Also how can I track the updates on my application. My WP was applied by my company so all I have is the application number and my UCI id.