+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ash44

Jan 17, 2021
Hello everyone,
My copr expired last May and last week I got the email from ircc to submit my passport for new copr. I filled 2 seperare web forms for passport submission yesterday, for me and my spouse, but I selected "No" for biometric enrollment question. Should I've selected "yes"?? Our biometric was done in 2019. What should I do in this case. I have only received automated reply from vfs with 2 seperare ticket number. No payment link yet.
You have to select yes if you give your consent for biometric, doesn’t matter if have already given or not, anyway you won’t be asked for biometric again within 10 years but saying no here can complicate the matter

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
You have to select yes if you give your consent for biometric, doesn’t matter if have already given or not, anyway you won’t be asked for biometric again within 10 years but saying no here can complicate the matter
I selected No and many other applicants selected NO as well, some of them already got passports back, mines is under process. I dont think it will create any issues, if you see the question it is asking " if you Enrol" whereas in many Spousal Applications the Biometrics are already "completed" long before getting PPR's.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supporting-information-applications-in-progress.html

Ottawa, April 12, 2021
COVID-19 update: Applicants should start collecting supporting information as IRCC resumes processing of applications in progress

As most IRCC offices, visa application centres (VACs) around the world, and application support centers (ASCs) in the United States have reopened, many applicants can now provide the supporting documents needed for IRCC to process their application. As a result, IRCC will no longer be automatically extending deadlines for submitting the required supporting documentation. However, IRCC will continue to provide deadline extensions to clients who are still unable to provide required documentation due to COVID‑19 disruptions.

Reactions: WantToImmigrate

Aakash7878

Jun 16, 2019
I selected No and many other applicants selected NO as well, some of them already got passports back, mines is under process. I dont think it will create any issues, if you see the question it is asking " if you Enrol" whereas in many Spousal Applications the Biometrics are already "completed" long before getting PPR's.
It's such a relief to know that... Thank you so much

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supporting-information-applications-in-progress.html

Ottawa, April 12, 2021
COVID-19 update: Applicants should start collecting supporting information as IRCC resumes processing of applications in progress

As most IRCC offices, visa application centres (VACs) around the world, and application support centers (ASCs) in the United States have reopened, many applicants can now provide the supporting documents needed for IRCC to process their application. As a result, IRCC will no longer be automatically extending deadlines for submitting the required supporting documentation. However, IRCC will continue to provide deadline extensions to clients who are still unable to provide required documentation due to COVID‑19 disruptions.
Read it .. thanks.. Any nearby date to open borders is still a mystery ..Canada shows upsurge in cases and that condition is worrisome so no info on borders' opening for all.. So, means it will be in two to three months or more ???

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Read it .. thanks.. Any nearby date to open borders is still a mystery ..Canada shows upsurge in cases and that condition is worrisome so no info on borders' opening for all.. So, means it will be in two to three months or more ???
I think they'll open borders when every 40+ or most of them are vaccinated

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

Hi,
Similar case with me. Yesterday, I submitted three webforms (to submit passport for , work permit, visa issuance) and received auto emails late evening. No Biometrics requested as it was already done two yrs back during earlier WP application. Today I received total 06 SMS (no email). Each SMS mentioning INR1689.00 and specific reference number and payment link. First three payment links (in first three SMS) lead me to payment forms specific to each applicant. Again rest of three payment links (in last three SMS) lead me to payment forms specific to each applicant.

So, for each applicant I have two SMS which implies total fee 1689 +1689 = INR 3378 . Is it correct?

My understanding is that passport package will be picked up by Blue dart from my home & then will delivered back to my home post visa stamping. And this all is for fee of INR1689/- including SMS service. Please correct my understanding if wrong.

As of now I have paid only INR1689/- per applicant. I had not filled VFS webform twice for sure.

Please advise.
Updates from my side:

08thApril2021: paid only INR 1689 per passport as per VFS SMS link. No email received immediately on payment confirmation. Instead received new payment links to complete payment thru email after few hours. I ignored it. Later in the evening received confirmation email & list of documents and steps to complete package. So, I completed the packages by night.

09thApril2021: Bluedart courier guy contacted me in the afternoon & picked up the packages. He didn't bring any AWB sticker just a printout of AWB numbers.

10thApril2021 (SAT) : Bluedart tracking showed that in-transit & package put-onhold on shipper's request (strange may be due to Saturday).

12thApril2021 (Monday) : Packages delivered at VFS office by 10am

13thApril2021 (Tuesday) : Awaiting SMS/email from VFS . Not sure if VFS has processed my packages yesterday.

Any idea how much time VFS will take in delivering my stamped passports to my address?

TC

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
I chose sms service and smses are not being delivered to me.. instead i am getting the status emails

Emails contain far more detail too
I have the same situation, no sms even though I selected to get sms notifications. Getting emails with updates and that too in French, i have to google translate it

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Updates from my side:

08thApril2021: paid only INR 1689 per passport as per VFS SMS link. No email received immediately on payment confirmation. Instead received new payment links to complete payment thru email after few hours. I ignored it. Later in the evening received confirmation email & list of documents and steps to complete package. So, I completed the packages by night.

09thApril2021: Bluedart courier guy contacted me in the afternoon & picked up the packages. He didn't bring any AWB sticker just a printout of AWB numbers.

10thApril2021 (SAT) : Bluedart tracking showed that in-transit & package put-onhold on shipper's request (strange may be due to Saturday).

12thApril2021 (Monday) : Packages delivered at VFS office by 10am

13thApril2021 (Tuesday) : Awaiting SMS/email from VFS . Not sure if VFS has processed my packages yesterday.

Any idea how much time VFS will take in delivering my stamped passports to my address?

TC
My passport picked up on 23rd March and still its showing under process at ircc from 26th march, you can get an idea from this.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I have the same situation, no sms even though I selected to get sms notifications. Getting emails with updates and that too in French, i have to google translate it
French? :O
Are you planning to do something about it? Well, Google translating is not much of an issue :) Best of luck!

Well, as long as they deliver my passport soon, I am fine with no receiving SMSes.
They can even charge me for premium lounge services, if they agree to process everything asap :p :)

Did you check your GCkey? Has it changed or any GUs?