+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

deepamn91

Apr 11, 2021
URGENT PLS I have sent my Current & Valid Passport, Passport submission letter received from IRCC, Courier & SMS form , Consent form " with blue dart but the two photographs is not the same size as it mentioned in the request letter. So, is there a possible way I can send another passport size photographs as requested with same ? kindly suggest the way or reply me

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
URGENT PLS I have sent my Current & Valid Passport, Passport submission letter received from IRCC, Courier & SMS form , Consent form " with blue dart but the two photographs is not the same size as it mentioned in the request letter. So, is there a possible way I can send another passport size photographs as requested with same ? kindly suggest the way or reply me
I would get photos new photos snapped.. is lockdown preventing you from.getting them snapped?

deepamn91

Apr 11, 2021
Sent 3 passports for stamping on 17th Dec 2020. Received primary applicant passport with visa stamped and COPR doc today. Dependent applicants status still shows under processing at IRCC delhi. Also received below mail from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca today. Do i just need to send dependents photos in one envelope and send directly to Canadian high commission delhi or contact VFS?

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to your application at the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Please be advised that your photographs received with the passport are not correct size / specifications.

Kindly send your new photographs (2 each) to our office in New Delhi at the address given below through courier at the earliest. Kindly attach copy of this email with the photographs and indicate your file number on your covering letter.

For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Umswa

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
How long does it take after passport is in transit to IRCC?
Can we expect email confirmation for package reaching IRCC office?
Last mail was received on Saturday - 10th April at 7:15 pm. After that no mail/sms received

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Here are futher updates.. I got AWB around midnight yesterday..

Today and tomorrow is lockdown where I live.. so can't go out and I don't think BlueDart will come to pick up.. I printed the forms @robertp posted in this thread (Thank you @robertp !) .. I called BlueDart and their customer service is available from 9 AM, so I'd confirm if they are working today.. Further printer is out of ink so will have to head out in case I need any more prints which'll not be before Monday..

Person on the 2018 thread has not been active since 2019.. I'll drop him a message after this but I don't have high hopes if he'd respond.. @rrss13 How did you send this information?

These are my pending action items
Check forms printed with the ones received on email
Fill forms
Figure out how to send eye color and height, my last resort would be to write it on a paper and send
Seal envelope and write on it text mentioned in email from

Questions:
Does BlueDart guy give any receipt when picking up package?
When filling the consent form did mark 'X' on fields that are not applicable?
I plan to fill using blue ink as I couldn't find anything that said otherwise. Is this what everyone did?
Are there any other fees other than the 1689 paid?
Does BlueDart guy give any receipt when picking up package? you will get 2nd waybill copy from bluedart courier boy.
When filling the consent form did mark 'X' on fields that are not applicable? ok to use X or NA
I plan to fill using blue ink as I couldn't find anything that said otherwise. Is this what everyone did? no issue
Are there any other fees other than the 1689 paid? No (1689 for 1 passport submission)

Reactions: WantToImmigrate

Aakash7878

Jun 16, 2019
Hello everyone,
My copr expired last May and last week I got the email from ircc to submit my passport for new copr. I filled 2 seperare web forms for passport submission yesterday, for me and my spouse, but I selected "No" for biometric enrollment question. Should I've selected "yes"?? Our biometric was done in 2019. What should I do in this case. I have only received automated reply from vfs with 2 seperare ticket number. No payment link yet.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
My copr expired last May and last week I got the email from ircc to submit my passport for new copr. I filled 2 seperare web forms for passport submission yesterday, for me and my spouse, but I selected "No" for biometric enrollment question. Should I've selected "yes"?? Our biometric was done in 2019. What should I do in this case. I have only received automated reply from vfs with 2 seperare ticket number. No payment link yet.
Well, as far as I remember biometrics are valid for 10 years..

I did the same but I haven't received copr yet.. let's see