+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
French? :O
Are you planning to do something about it? Well, Google translating is not much of an issue :) Best of luck!

Well, as long as they deliver my passport soon, I am fine with no receiving SMSes.
They can even charge me for premium lounge services, if they agree to process everything asap :p :)

Did you check your GCkey? Has it changed or any GUs?
I am fine with french emails as far as i get them, something better than nothing :)
No update in GC key yet

Kamalg

Dec 6, 2020
(1/2)Visa Processing Delays Due to increased number of #COVID19 cases in & local restrictions in some areas, there will be significant delays in passport submission & return services. Pls don't book your travel to until after you've received your passport w/ your visa https://t.co/MLECRelUom

Reactions: rrss13

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My passport picked up on 23rd March and still its showing under process at ircc from 26th march, you can get an idea from this.
Thanks Saini...
My package has been delivered at VFS Bangalore on 12April2021 (as per Blue dart courier tracking details). There should be an acknowledgment from VFS within 24hrs of delivery, but still no SMS received. Things are confusing here.

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Hey Guys i Got the Following messages in email, the first one came couple of hours before the second.. Isn't the second one should come before the first. Can someone please explain.

1) Visa application, tracking ID No. XYZ The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

2) Your application, tracking ID No. XYZ has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 4/13/2021 9:14:47 AM

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Hey Guys i Got the Following messages in email, the first one came couple of hours before the second.. Isn't the second one should come before the first. Can someone please explain.

1) Visa application, tracking ID No. XYZ The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

2) Your application, tracking ID No. XYZ has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 4/13/2021 9:14:47 AM
Also, I am unable to Track it on VFS Tracker

rahulgajipara

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Updates from my side:

08thApril2021: paid only INR 1689 per passport as per VFS SMS link. No email received immediately on payment confirmation. Instead received new payment links to complete payment thru email after few hours. I ignored it. Later in the evening received confirmation email & list of documents and steps to complete package. So, I completed the packages by night.

09thApril2021: Bluedart courier guy contacted me in the afternoon & picked up the packages. He didn't bring any AWB sticker just a printout of AWB numbers.

10thApril2021 (SAT) : Bluedart tracking showed that in-transit & package put-onhold on shipper's request (strange may be due to Saturday).

12thApril2021 (Monday) : Packages delivered at VFS office by 10am

13thApril2021 (Tuesday) : Awaiting SMS/email from VFS . Not sure if VFS has processed my packages yesterday.

Any idea how much time VFS will take in delivering my stamped passports to my address?

TC
Mine is in process since April 6th

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019

Try tracking it again around mid day tomorrow

I went through notifications i received last year when i submitted passport for that really helps..

Your passport will reach ircc next and then it'll be picked up by vac and couriered to you