+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Siddh7137

Oct 21, 2020
I am on the same boat. I sent the web forms on March 1st but haven't herd back yet. I sent an email for follow up but no reply to either.
I called them and they told me to wait as they have large volume of applications. Person over the phone was not able to give me an ETA, he kept on repeating that I will get the payment link soon.

I also told him that I only have 30 days to submit my passport but he mentioned that it ok even if the 30 days deadline is missed, visa will be stamped on the passport without any issues.
Thanks
On which number you contacted with him?

preethi16

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
I am on the same boat. I sent the web forms on March 1st but haven't herd back yet. I sent an email for follow up but no reply to either.
I called them and they told me to wait as they have large volume of applications. Person over the phone was not able to give me an ETA, he kept on repeating that I will get the payment link soon.

I also told him that I only have 30 days to submit my passport but he mentioned that it ok even if the 30 days deadline is missed, visa will be stamped on the passport without any issues.
I read on twitter that it has been extended to 90 days.
@legalfalcon If you can please confirm on this.

IRCC's reply :

Last edited:
Reactions: MTLasalle

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: preethi16

rupshikha

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
warsaw,poland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
28-3-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU processing started on 9/7/15
Med's Request
acc to ECAS 11/7/15 but informed by consultant on 25/7/15
Med's Done....
28/7/15...uploaded on 29/7/15......TLU 4/8/15
Interview........
ECAS changed to DM....6 lines added on 19/9/15
Passport Req..
23/9/15 as informed by consultant
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/15
LANDED..........
Landed on 8th november in Toronto
Hi everyone
NEED HELP !!!!
my husband forgot to mention name and DOB along with stamp on one of the photographs that needed to be sent in two way courier package, although he has couriered the photos again after getting call from VFS centre . I was wondering if someone has gone through same situation and long would it take to get passport stamped ??

any one has any idea about this

plz revert, thank you

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,
Anyone booked the hotel in Toronto ? If someone knows, which one is cheapest for 2 people sharing the room.

Thanks

inaaya7786

Mar 1, 2021
Thank you for the detailed post @robertp ! Is the process the same for TRV? My parents received the email for passport submission. The email had a link to CiC to check the process of sending passports. My parents would be sending their passports to the Bangalore VAC. Should the webform be filled up first? VFS : WebForm (mioot.com)
The form has a question "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?" Would they anser Yes or No? The biometrics was already done last January. Should they start filling up the form and then go forward from there?
I also see that the process starts by emailing passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com. A little confused about how to start the process of passport submission. Can you please help?
Thanks a lot in advance!
hi i did that biometric in 2019. when i filled the form i said no and it works

inaaya7786

Mar 1, 2021
Need urgent help guys!

I have submitted the passport submission form to VFS. VFS inform us that we have to make a payment via payment link they will send us using an Indian debit card. My parents do not know how to operate a computer and make online payments. My parents do have a SBI classic debit card. My question is: Can I use their SBI Classic Debit card details to make the payments on their behalf from here in Canada? Will the payment go through? or It has to be done from India?
it has to be indian credit or debit card as they asked me OTP for that i just paid fees for courier but you can also try overseas card may be it will work

inaaya7786

Mar 1, 2021
I submitted web form for passport submission on February 26,2021 still waiting for payment link?

please anyone can help?
I sent more than 10 email with reference number but no any satisfactory reply from VFS

what to do next??

passport request letter give only 30 days
its 90 days as per now do not worry

inaaya7786

Mar 1, 2021

yes it will as it is 90 days not 30 days because of covid

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Feeling Happy, I received my stamped passport and COPR letter today afternoon after 407 days from the AOR1..... Canada here I come !!!
My timeline is in my signature....

vaish1605

Feb 23, 2021
How much time it takes to get passport back from IRCC office? I have sent my passport from Bangalore on 27th February 2021, received 'Vfsglobal - Requested additional details' with tracking id mail on 5th March 2021. I did not receive any other mails after that? How many days will it take to receive back my passport?

Dec 23, 2018
Hi everyone
NEED HELP !!!!
my husband forgot to mention name and DOB along with stamp on one of the photographs that needed to be sent in two way courier package, although he has couriered the photos again after getting call from VFS centre . I was wondering if someone has gone through same situation and long would it take to get passport stamped ??

any one has any idea about this

plz revert, thank you
Hi! I also got call today to send the photos by Courier. Keeping fingers crossed.

Reactions: rupshikha

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
How much time it takes to get passport back from IRCC office? I have sent my passport from Bangalore on 27th February 2021, received 'Vfsglobal - Requested additional details' with tracking id mail on 5th March 2021. I did not receive any other mails after that? How many days will it take to receive back my passport?
Use the application tracking number given in the same email and track the progress on VFS global, Canada website, also keep checking your GC key portal, the moment the passport is stamped there will be an update there.
The AWB number you can use to track the courier after 24 hrs from when there is an update on VFS global website "saying your decision envelope has been handed over to Blue dart"

All the best !!

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Use the application tracking number given in the same email and track the progress on VFS global, Canada website, also keep checking your GC key portal, the moment the passport is stamped there will be an update there.
The AWB number you can use to track the courier after 24 hrs from when there is an update on VFS global website "saying your decision envelope has been handed over to Blue dart"

All the best !!
congrats.....In how many days you have recieved the payment link from vfs..? pls share the details of passport submission porcess