+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Need urgent help guys!

I have submitted the passport submission form to VFS. VFS inform us that we have to make a payment via payment link they will send us using an Indian debit card. My parents do not know how to operate a computer and make online payments. My parents do have a SBI classic debit card. My question is: Can I use their SBI Classic Debit card details to make the payments on their behalf from here in Canada? Will the payment go through? or It has to be done from India?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Need urgent help guys!

I have submitted the passport submission form to VFS. VFS inform us that we have to make a payment via payment link they will send us using an Indian debit card. My parents do not know how to operate a computer and make online payments. My parents do have a SBI classic debit card. My question is: Can I use their SBI Classic Debit card details to make the payments on their behalf from here in Canada? Will the payment go through? or It has to be done from India?
yes you can use SBI card here in canada to pay online VFS Passport submission fees INR.

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Normally In how many days passport get return after stamping when request submitted??
The timeline mentioned by VFS is 3-4 weeks, however many people have got it back in less than a weeks time

Reactions: Jazz@91

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi All, Just received my stamped passport.
In the COPR document for my dependent son - Relationship with Sponsor is mentioned as 'SPOUSE' , believe it should be child instead.
And I am listed as his dependent under Dependent's information.

These seem to be typos - Does this matter. Should I be reaching out to VFS to get this corrected?

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
In the COPR document for my dependent son - Relationship with Sponsor is mentioned as 'SPOUSE' , believe it should be child instead.

These seem to be typos - Does this matter. Should I be reaching out to VFS to get this corrected?
IMHO, you should be contacting them to check on this!!

Anyway how long did it take for you from your passport being picked up by courier guys to you receiving it back ??

Jul 5, 2018
Guys- Is VFS sending payment link since 2 days. Is there any issue? Anybody received payment link in last two days?

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi,
Can someone please tell me after how many hours after submitting the webform for passport submission ( TRV) that we receive the confirmation email?

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020

Hi, its says the same on my daughter copr as well. It says spouse...let me know if you find anything please

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019

I think as long as you have the correct UCI number on the COPR it should be ok. Sponsor detail is the same on all the docs which is probably why it is given as spouse.

Did you get in touch with them though??

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
I think as long as you have the correct UCI number on the COPR it should be ok. Sponsor detail is the same on all the docs which is probably why it is given as spouse.

Did you get in touch with them though??
No, I didn't reach out for the same reason as you mentioned above. Believe the relationship is w.r.t. PA. All other details on COPR are correct.

Reactions: sherin42