+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

amindia

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
My kid's passport reached IRCC office Delhi on 23rd Feb....
After that there is no update, counterfoil also is not generated, so its been 10 days today...

Anyone having similar experience?

Kunal2807

Mar 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello,

I submitted my passport on 19th feb 2021. But no update yet? Anyone have idea that how many days they take for stamping?

anurana321

Mar 5, 2021
hello everyone,

i'm applying for a visitor visa for my parents. It is a paper application. I am an expectant mother and want the support of my parents during this time. The paper application is all done, but when i tried to fill the passport request form, they were asking for a PPR letter. I wanted some information on the IRCC passport submission letter. How do I get that? Will they mail it to me? Or I have to submit my application first?

amindia

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Hello,

I submitted my passport on 19th feb 2021. But no update yet? Anyone have idea that how many days they take for stamping?
It usually takes 7-10 days from the date it reaches to IRCC office, U must hv got email updates about that... Though in my case its already over 10 days still not done, I had submitted on 18th Feb...

amindia

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
hello everyone,

i'm applying for a visitor visa for my parents. It is a paper application. I am an expectant mother and want the support of my parents during this time. The paper application is all done, but when i tried to fill the passport request form, they were asking for a PPR letter. I wanted some information on the IRCC passport submission letter. How do I get that? Will they mail it to me? Or I have to submit my application first?
Hello Dear,

Actually you don't fill any passport request directly, its after you submit your application and it goes through various stages and its approved, after that IRCC sends you passport submission letter...
And to my knowledge, presently vfs is not accepting paper based applications for visitor visa /TRV , U need to apply online only...
Also this is not the right thread about that, there are many threads on TRV at this website only, you should try to search and join those...

magee115

Apr 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello all, I haven’t received my payment link yet. Raised couple of webforms and sent multiple emails. Nothing worked out. Received PPR on Feb 20. PPR letter says it should be submitted within 30 days. Very frustrating.

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
Hello all, I haven’t received my payment link yet. Raised couple of webforms and sent multiple emails. Nothing worked out. Received PPR on Feb 20. PPR letter says it should be submitted within 30 days. Very frustrating.
When did u send webform at what time and how many times??

magee115

Apr 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
When did u send webform at what time and how many times??
I submitted my first webform on Feb 21st. They said my address was non serviceable and asked me to provide alternate address. I had replied to the same email with the other address. Didn’t get any reply on that. Kept sending multiple emails, but didn’t heard back from them. Then submitted my another webform on March 3rd and still waiting for the link

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Hi , please Can anyone guide me with this. ??????

I got my PPr on 5th March and it was through an email (Not even a PDF file ) and nothing was updated in ecas or in my application status. After that I filled out the web form in VFS and also got a confirmation email withing 15 min saying that they have received my details .

So what is the next step? Should I be expecting another link for payment? I am from Pune and we have lots of Blue-dart centres here . What is the average time for this ?
Great, you have to wait for another email in the following sequence

1. They will send you an email with payment link and also one sms on registered mobile number with the same payment link (If you registered for SMS service during your bio-metric submission)
2. You have to check the details and make the payment, then send them the screenshot of the payment details
3. you will receive another email with courier AWB number and date of pickup alongwith few forms, read the email and fill out the forms and keep the envelope ready for pick up by courier agency, They will pickup only sealed envelopes
4. Wait for updates on email, keep tracking till you receive your passport back.

All the best

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Great, you have to wait for another email in the following sequence

1. They will send you an email with payment link and also one sms on registered mobile number with the same payment link (If you registered for SMS service during your bio-metric submission)
2. You have to check the details and make the payment, then send them the screenshot of the payment details
3. you will receive another email with courier AWB number and date of pickup alongwith few forms, read the email and fill out the forms and keep the envelope ready for pick up by courier agency, They will pickup only sealed envelopes
4. Wait for updates on email, keep tracking till you receive your passport back.

All the best
It can take somewhere between 1 - 7 days for each step, 1 day if you are very lucky and 7 days everytime if you are extremely unlucky or you have missed out the details...

Siddh7137

Oct 21, 2020
I submitted web form for passport submission on February 26,2021 still waiting for payment link?

please anyone can help?
I sent more than 10 email with reference number but no any satisfactory reply from VFS

what to do next??

passport request letter give only 30 days

Uma Reddy

Sep 14, 2020
I submitted web form for passport submission on February 26,2021 still waiting for payment link?

please anyone can help?
I sent more than 10 email with reference number but no any satisfactory reply from VFS

what to do next??

Hi I got payment link after 10 days, some members here got after 14 days. I have also sent them many emails but got only automated reply. Don’t worry you will also. get it soon

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019

please anyone can help?

what to do next??

I am on the same boat. I sent the web forms on March 1st but haven't herd back yet. I sent an email for follow up but no reply to either.
I called them and they told me to wait as they have large volume of applications. Person over the phone was not able to give me an ETA, he kept on repeating that I will get the payment link soon.

I also told him that I only have 30 days to submit my passport but he mentioned that it ok even if the 30 days deadline is missed, visa will be stamped on the passport without any issues.