+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
Yup courier guy didn't come since 4 days and their number is 022 6786 6002 but call them early morning 8 to 9 am

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
On GCKey, there is currently a message giving counterfoil details which I presume means that the passports have been stamped. How many days after this message can we expect the passport to be returned?

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for the detailed post @robertp ! Is the process the same for TRV? My parents received the email for passport submission. The email had a link to CiC to check the process of sending passports. My parents would be sending their passports to the Bangalore VAC. Should the webform be filled up first? VFS : WebForm (mioot.com)
The form has a question "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?" Would they anser Yes or No? The biometrics was already done last January. Should they start filling up the form and then go forward from there?
I also see that the process starts by emailing passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com. A little confused about how to start the process of passport submission. Can you please help?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I have submitted webform on 22 Feb.
Nancy, I am in the same boat. Paid the fees on Feb13th and still haven't received awb number. Called them multiple times and they always say we will get it in the evening but we never do.

Also emailed them multiple times since Feb 13th and no response.

Did you have any luck?