+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Aakuu_5

Sep 23, 2018
You will get a call don't worry. They generally call you when they are about 5 minutes away from your place. Most pickups happen after the deliveries, so you can expect a call from the pickup guy after 3 PM
Hey, thanks for previous replies, I got another query.
Thru Bluedart tracking, I see that my Passport courier has reached Delhi. But I did not get any SMS from them. I paid for the SMS service, I haven't got any SMS stating the passport has been reached there. When do they start sending SMS? From what step?
Please help me with this.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am wondering if we need to send consent form and SMS/Courier return form with passport ? Anybody got visa stamp without these two forms ?

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I am wondering if we need to send consent form and SMS/Courier return form with passport ? Anybody got visa stamp without these two forms ?
Those forms are to be enclosed in the package with the passport and are for use by VFS.

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys, I wanted to ask how much time they will take to send payment link??? Plz reply
Took about a week for us, and got it after I sent them a reminder - in the same email trail without changing the subject line which has the ticket number

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hey, thanks for previous replies, I got another query.
Thru Bluedart tracking, I see that my Passport courier has reached Delhi. But I did not get any SMS from them. I paid for the SMS service, I haven't got any SMS stating the passport has been reached there. When do they start sending SMS? From what step?
Please help me with this.
Same here, have not received any sms . I think this is because the package (which has the sms/courier form) has not yet been opened. I believe they will open it in Delhi after which we will start receiving sms etc.

SMS service is by VFS and not by Bluedart.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello guys,
I hv query regarding passport submission.
1) Is it compulsory for me to b present at home to handover passport or can parents do it on my behalf??
2)Do we need to send only current passport or all passports?

Aakuu_5

Sep 23, 2018
Same here, have not received any sms . I think this is because the package (which has the sms/courier form) has not yet been opened. I believe they will open it in Delhi after which we will start receiving sms etc.

SMS service is by VFS and not by Bluedart.
Yeah. When I tracked, it shows it has reached Antariksh Delhi. Haven't received any SMS. Will wait and see, and mail VFS about this.
Please let me know your progress bro. Thank you.

MrMiyagi

Dec 16, 2020
Two way courier passport submission process at VFS - India :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

Passport submission Timeline for Two way courier services VFS India (14 days include weekend) for PR application.

21-Nov-2020PPR received / Two way courier service email sent to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com, same date answer all Question VFS asked by email. and waiting for Payment link.
1-Dec-2020payment link received - paid same day and received Waybill number
2-Dec-2020Passport pickup - Blue dart
3-Dec-2020Passport delivered to VFS New Delhi. as per Buedrart courier tracking.
4-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi Office, on 12/4/2020 for processing. For further details. we got return AWB #.
6-Dec-2020Visa application, tracking ID No. 2020########## The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC.
7-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 12/7/2020 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing. For further details.
7-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No.2020##########has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 12/7/2020
14-Dec-2020myCIC account updated - Status message is Approved & Counterfoil number.
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/15/2020 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 12/15/2020 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
15-Dec-2020Return Waybill activated : 19:00 IST
16-Dec-2020received text message from Bluedart : shipment out for delivery 8:16 AM IST
16-Dec-2020package delivered 9:20 AM IST. received Visa with COPR.

All the best.
Congrats. may i know what the visa validity you got? Till medical expiration? Or beyond that?

gsingh1444

Aug 18, 2019
Hello Everyone, hope you're doing well.

I have couple of questions, appreciate your views.

For Me:- I've got Ready for Visa email last night.

While requesting for a two way courier instruction, is there a specific format that needs to be followed? Or can we ask something on the line of "please provide instructions for two way courier service?"

For my parents:
My parents got their PPR (visitor visa) on 3rd December. The very same day we sent an email to VFS but till date we haven't heard back from them. How long does it usually take to get a reply back from VFS?
Is there anything that can be done to expedite ? We have sent out 4 chasers already on our initial email but nothing back from VFS.

Last edited:

thomas_mat

Oct 14, 2019
Hi all,
Has anyone received mail from vfs saying that address provided is not serviceable?

Please share your experiences and what could be done in this case. Can we drop the package at the nearest courier branch?

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Hi all,
Has anyone received mail from vfs saying that address provided is not serviceable?

Please share your experiences and what could be done in this case. Can we drop the package at the nearest courier branch?
Yes its for lot of people that there address is not serviceable.
What you have to do call bluedart and provide them with the pincode of the bluedart office , look for major city courier location, they will confirm when you ask them if that location provides passport service for VFS.
Once you have that blue dart address , send an email to VFS redponding to the sane email ( ref the ticket# in the subject)and you will be then sent the payment link.
Once you receive the payment link and is successfully paid , you will be sent 2 forms -
VFS form and Courier form
In the Courier form - you have to mention in secrion 3 ( blue dart courier location ) - this has been specifically for Non- Serviceable address based cases. Its pretty clear when you get it.
Hope this helos!