+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hi ,

What to write in No.9 "Location at which biometrics was enrolled: ". If Biometrics is given outside of India then we have to write that location right?

And for VFS Consent Form, at the end it asks for "Applicants wishing to provide biometrics" OR "Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics". Which one to select if biometrics is already given.

For PR application, we have to give 2 photos right?

Thank you.

Yes the location outside India whereever you gave the Biometrics

I believe those who already gave Biometrics, don't need to fill that page - Somebody else also please confirm this. Page 3 and 4 I believe don't apply to most of us.

2 Photos - Including One with the Photo studios details and Name+Birthdate of the Applicant at the back of the photo

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
Yes the location outside India whereever you gave the Biometrics

I believe those who already gave Biometrics, don't need to fill that page - Somebody else also please confirm this. Page 3 and 4 I believe don't apply to most of us.

2 Photos - Including One with the Photo studios details and Name+Birthdate of the Applicant at the back of the photo
Ok. Thanks very much AHP for the information.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello... I receive ppr letter but not other letter.... on vfs site they mentioned about the other letter I which their is unique client no. Ircc send 2 letters .... plz reply
No need to wait two way courier service letter. Please continue process your passport submission. Please check first post

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello guys,
Hello Guys... received my PPR yesterday night.
AOR- 27 Dec 2019
AINP - Outland
Sydney CIO
Country- India

I have a representative who got the PPR email from sydney CIO and shared it with me. Now he says that we need to wait for another email from NDVO. Only after NDVO email, we can take further steps... is this ryt????

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello guys,
Hello Guys... received my PPR yesterday night.
AOR- 27 Dec 2019
AINP - Outland
Sydney CIO
Country- India

I have a representative who got the PPR email from sydney CIO and shared it with me. Now he says that we need to wait for another email from NDVO. Only after NDVO email, we can take further steps... is this ryt????
No need to wait. Follow first post

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020

MrMiyagi

Dec 16, 2020
After making payment for 3 applicants, i received the passport transmission mail from VFS with AWB numbers. However it says receipt for 1 package and mentioned all three applicants and 3 AWBs. Anyone else faced this issue?

"Thank you for wring to the Canada Passport Submission Desk in India
Please find the receipt for amount INR 1689/- for pick-up of 1 package On date: Dec 17, 2020
From Address: XXXXX
Applicant Name: XXX/ XXX/ XXX
Airway bill number (AWB): XXX/'XXX/ 'XXX
The AWB number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.
"

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks, My visa consultant suggested to put one.
Follow what VFS asking, consultant will not decide what required, your consultant don’t know what is the real requirement.

sending unnecessary document not help anywhere.

do what VFS asking for Passport submission.

Aakuu_5

Sep 23, 2018
Two way courier passport submission process at VFS - India :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

Passport submission Timeline for Two way courier services VFS India (14 days include weekend) for PR application.

21-Nov-2020PPR received / Two way courier service email sent to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com, same date answer all Question VFS asked by email. and waiting for Payment link.
1-Dec-2020payment link received - paid same day and received Waybill number
2-Dec-2020Passport pickup - Blue dart
3-Dec-2020Passport delivered to VFS New Delhi. as per Buedrart courier tracking.
4-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi Office, on 12/4/2020 for processing. For further details. we got return AWB #.
6-Dec-2020Visa application, tracking ID No. 2020########## The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC.
7-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 12/7/2020 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing. For further details.
7-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No.2020##########has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 12/7/2020
14-Dec-2020myCIC account updated - Status message is Approved & Counterfoil number.
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/15/2020 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 12/15/2020 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
15-Dec-2020Return Waybill activated : 19:00 IST
16-Dec-2020received text message from Bluedart : shipment out for delivery 8:16 AM IST
16-Dec-2020package delivered 9:20 AM IST. received Visa with COPR.

All the best.
Hey
Thru Bluedart tracking, I see that my Passport courier has reached Delhi. But I did not get any SMS from them. I paid for the SMS service, I haven't got any SMS stating the passport has been reached. When do they start sending SMS?
Please help me with this.