+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Even I forgot to attach this information. Can anyone in this forum guide on the next steps?
They probably will. Here is my case and you can correlate -

I did not send the actual passport as it was not required. They did not send my application to IRCC. Instead, they called me today after two days and asked why no passport was sent.
If needed they probably would have asked me to send it again.
So don’t wait for them to reach out to you, instead send them an email and ask next steps.

Kish160302

Apr 29, 2022
They probably will. Here is my case and you can correlate -

I did not send the actual passport as it was not required. They did not send my application to IRCC. Instead, they called me today after two days and asked why no passport was sent.
If needed they probably would have asked me to send it again.
So don’t wait for them to reach out to you, instead send them an email and ask next steps.
Can you share the email id please? Is it passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com ?

chadnan93

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I was able to track my application till yesterday and now suddenly it says no Records found.
Anyone had similar situation?

LOVISH361

Dec 5, 2020
Did you get any update? I have similar timeline,
Passport picked up 24th May
Reached IRCC Delhi 27th May and no updates since then (15 days since dispatch, most of the people get their stamped passport back by 10-11th day from dispatch)
Just wanted to know, if you got your passport back?

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
Sent Passport for PR visa stamping for spousal outland applications and Just wanted to see if anyone has similar timeline as below:
Passport reached at Delhi and under process: 10-Jun
Do anyone know how long they take nowadays to generate counterfoil message once passport reaches at Delhi IRCC for process??
Any answers will be appreciated.

Sangeetha_23

Jun 21, 2022
Hello All. My PR application has 2 people (myself as primary applicant and my child as accompanying dependent child). I got a PPR and raised VFS web form. 2 emails got generated one for each of us. The child’s package is already picked by blue dart today. Whereas my AWB number is not even activated. The heights of ridiculousness by VFS is that I opted premium longue service at time of biometrics whereas they said I can pay directly for my son at time of webform submission. Now I am very concerned if it’s ok that our packages are submitted to IRCC separately at separate time by VFS?

I am a bit scared because the RFV mail said in bold to submit as single package as below:

All documents must be submitted in one single package.
@ShivaDurga Packages are supposed to be sent separately for each family member and you'll receive them separately as well. There's nothing to worry on that.
Regarding the pickup being delayed, I am also facing the same issue, even I opted for the premium lounge service and my husband didnt, so his passport got picked up but mine didn't. Today is the 4th day, I hope it gets picked up either today or tomorrow.

Has your passport been picked up by blue dart yet?

Sangeetha_23

Jun 21, 2022
Is any one seeing any delay in passport pick up for people who opted the premium lounge service at the time of biometrics? If so how many days did it took for you and is there a way to reach out to vfs passport submission team other than on their email. Any kind of help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Is any one seeing any delay in passport pick up for people who opted the premium lounge service at the time of biometrics? If so how many days did it took for you and is there a way to reach out to vfs passport submission team other than on their email. Any kind of help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!
Did you check what is status of your AWB on bluedart website ? if it says pick up registered, then pick up should happen quickly. If not found, you will have to wait till bluedart registers it for pick up.

Sangeetha_23

Jun 21, 2022
Did you check what is status of your AWB on bluedart website ? if it says pick up registered, then pick up should happen quickly. If not found, you will have to wait till bluedart registers it for pick up.
@CNP It say record not found on bluedart website. Today is the 4rth day, Me and my husband booked the pick up on 17th June, my husbands passport got picked up just the next day as it wasn't a premium lounge, he paid the amount while booking the pickup using webform. So I a just little worried on why is it taking so much time for premium lounge service pickups.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@CNP It say record not found on bluedart website. Today is the 4rth day, Me and my husband booked the pick up on 17th June, my husbands passport got picked up just the next day as it wasn't a premium lounge, he paid the amount while booking the pickup using webform. So I a just little worried on why is it taking so much time for premium lounge service pickups.
Nothing to do with premium services. Your AWB hasnt been registered for pick and hence you are getting no record found (reason why it is still not picked up). Call bluedart or visit nearest bluedart pick up center and explain them your situation.

Sangeetha_23

Jun 21, 2022
Nothing to do with premium services. Your AWB hasnt been registered for pick and hence you are getting no record found (reason why it is still not picked up). Call bluedart or visit nearest bluedart pick up center and explain them your situation.
Okay. Thanks!

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
You might be right as I had subscribed for premium service as well and experienced a delay in pick up. VFS is crazy. Charging extra and then delaying the pick up. I had registered for pick up on 9th June but it was picked on 14th. I guess yours would be picked up in a day or two.

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Sent Passport for PR visa stamping for spousal outland applications and Just wanted to see if anyone has similar timeline as below:
Passport reached at Delhi and under process: 10-Jun
Do anyone know how long they take nowadays to generate counterfoil message once passport reaches at Delhi IRCC for process??
Any answers will be appreciated.
Lately, they are taking around 8-14 days once the passport reaches IRCC.