+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

aanandac

Jul 17, 2017
Did you get any update? I have similar timeline,
Passport picked up 24th May
Reached IRCC Delhi 27th May and no updates since then (15 days since dispatch, most of the people get their stamped passport back by 10-11th day from dispatch)
Thanks for the update, did you receive counterfoil update from VFS ?

Thanks,

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Is it normal to not to hear from VFS even after 24 hours of passport delivery by Bluedart courier ?
My passport was picked up on Friday last week and was delivered to VFS on Monday. i.e. yesterday.

I am yet to receive any updates from them regarding the tracking number.

BIL Location was Hyderabad, India. Passport also delivered to VFS Global Hyderabad center.

Kindly help.

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Do we have to include Height and Eye color with the package? The email from IRCC Passport Submission didnt say anything about that. Can someone please confirm if thats mandatory to add?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Do we have to include Height and Eye color with the package? The email from IRCC Passport Submission didnt say anything about that. Can someone please confirm if thats mandatory to add?
What visa is this ? if PR, mostly likely that information is needed to issue a CoPR

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
What visa is this ? if PR, mostly likely that information is needed to issue a CoPR
Its for my parent's PR, we sponsor them. When I receive the Passport Submittion Request for them, I filled out the VFS online form and then got an email back from them with the AWB Number and that email didnt say that we have to include the height & eye color in the package, so I didnt add that in their package. Now I am worried if the package will be returned back because we didnt include that information in it.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Its for my parent's PR, we sponsor them. When I receive the Passport Submittion Request for them, I filled out the VFS online form and then got an email back from them with the AWB Number and that email didnt say that we have to include the height & eye color in the package, so I didnt add that in their package. Now I am worried if the package will be returned back because we didnt include that information in it.
Check PPR letter from IRCC. Height and Eye information is requested by IRCC and not VFS. Hence VFS email will not have it.

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Check PPR letter from IRCC. Height and Eye information is requested by IRCC and not VFS. Hence VFS email will not have it.
Ohh so what happen if you forget to add this information in the package? they return the package or is there a way to inform them online?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Ohh so what happen if you forget to add this information in the package? they return the package or is there a way to inform them online?
You will have to wait for a decision. Does your PPR say that information is needed? Did you check?

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
You will have to wait for a decision. Does your PPR say that information is needed? Did you check?
No there is no update. I was just checking the thread and found that this information should have added in the package so I thought I should just ask it here. I will wait and see what happen. The package is still in transit, it got picked up yesterday only.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
No there is no update. I was just checking the thread and found that this information should have added in the package so I thought I should just ask it here. I will wait and see what happen. The package is still in transit, it got picked up yesterday only.
My question is, were you asked Height and Eye color information by IRCC ?

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My question is, were you asked Height and Eye color information by IRCC ?
No, not yet. Nothing asked by IRCC about missing information. When I receive the passport submission letter, it was just mentioned there that I need to add that information in the package but after we sent the package we didn’t hear from them yet.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Is it normal to not to hear from VFS even after 24 hours of passport delivery by Bluedart courier ?
My passport was picked up on Friday last week and was delivered to VFS on Monday. i.e. yesterday.

I am yet to receive any updates from them regarding the tracking number.

BIL Location was Hyderabad, India. Passport also delivered to VFS Global Hyderabad center.

Kindly help.
Me too submitted from Hyderabad on 13th JUN..just now received sms about tracking ID says “dispatched to OC from VAC”
please keep updated..

aanandac

Jul 17, 2017
While filling up the form, you may have entered all the information already.

But if they need they will ask for additional documents needed, I think it should be fine. Worry not.

Reactions: AradhanaDakua

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Me too submitted from Hyderabad on 13th JUN..just now received sms about tracking ID says “dispatched to OC from VAC”
please keep updated..
Same here buddy. Got tracking after 24 plus hours. But still missing one for my kid. The rest two says on the way to Consulate.