Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
Hi Guys, my mother has received PPR for super visa. I have registerd for a two way pick up and drop off of passport. Few questions

1. The VFS email is asking for passport transmission letter. I am wondering is it the PPR pdf print out or the print out of the VFS email?
  2. If passport transmission letter is the email then dont we need to send the PPR letter as well?
  3. The consent letter has two sections for filling and signing ( Applicants wishing to provide biometrics and Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics) - are both these sections to be ignored for those who already have valid biometrics and are only sending passport for stamping.
  4. The biometric validity letter provided by IRCC alognwith PPR does that need to be included in the package?
  5. Do we need to submit photo for super visa application?
Below is the specific message from the VFS email for pickup.

Instructions to be followed:
Failure to follow the below protocol may lead to further delay in processing of your application.
1. Ensure there is only 1 packet per applicant & include the following in each of the package,
- SMS / Courier return form
- Consent form from all adult applicants(18 plus)
- Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
- Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for (Kindly do not submit old passports)

Last edited:

Goutham_Shibu

May 5, 2022
Hi Guys,
Appreciate if you could help me out
I got passport request letter for myself ( principal applicant - applied for PR from India ). I had added dependents to my profile after submitting AOR as I got married very recently. IRCC online portal states that the additional documents are under review ( the docs and forms I submitted for my dependents addition)

As mentioned above spouse documents are under review and she has not got intimation to give biometrics yet. But my passport request letter mentions to send passports and documents of accompanying dependents as well

1. Should I send my passport alone now and wait for passport request letter for dependents later ?
or can I send all 3 passports together even if my dependents have not got her biometrics and passport request letter

2. Will it be required for dependents above 18 to give biometrics before receiving passport request letter

Anyone who has idea regarding this, kindly advise
@legalfalcon

Thanks

Komal145

Nov 10, 2020
Hello Guys!!
Received RFV email on 3rd June, 2022
CoR - India

Just want to confirm. Are there any other documents to be submitted other than the following (post PPR)?
1. Original Passport
2. Photographs as per specifications - 2
3. Consent form
4. SMS/Courier form
5. Email printout of Rfv
6. Printout of VFS email with AWB
7. Height and Eye colour document

Some of the documents were mentioned in the rfv mail whereas few were mentioned in the email by VFS containing AWB number.

Can you please guide me if there is any discrepancy.

Thanks in advance.

Epoch_ALRC

Apr 27, 2021
Docs delivered at Vfs Ops on May 27,2022? Anyone with similar timeline? Any progress from there?
Did you get any update? I have similar timeline,
Passport picked up 24th May
Reached IRCC Delhi 27th May and no updates since then (15 days since dispatch, most of the people get their stamped passport back by 10-11th day from dispatch)

Reactions: LOVISH361

dhilloncgy

Oct 26, 2017
Did you get any update? I have similar timeline,
Passport picked up 24th May
Reached IRCC Delhi 27th May and no updates since then (15 days since dispatch, most of the people get their stamped passport back by 10-11th day from dispatch)
Nope. I’m relying on gckey login or blue dart. Don’t hv tracking number.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello all, I got my Awb number after filling the webform yesterday evening. Am i supposed to take any action to get blue dart to pick up or I just need to wait?

aanandac

Jul 17, 2017
IRCC New Delhi received passport on May 26th.
Still under processing. Anyone with the same timeline?
My parent's passport was received at IRCC office on 25th May. VFS global tracking as of today still shows the last update. It looks like currently its taking longer than 8-14 business days after the passport is delivered to IRCC.

Have you received any updates after June 3rd?

Thanks for your response!