+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Hello All! How long would it take to receive the passport (in chennai) once it’s been dispatched ? Counterfoil got generated yesterday but passport hasn’t been dispatched yet - hoping to get that msg today. Flight to Canada is on Friday so it’s super time sensitive. Any inputs would be helpful. Thank you

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello All! How long would it take to receive the passport (in chennai) once it’s been dispatched ? Counterfoil got generated yesterday but passport hasn’t been dispatched yet - hoping to get that msg today. Flight to Canada is on Friday so it’s super time sensitive. Any inputs would be helpful. Thank you
Generally 24-36 hrs after you receive dispatch message. What is status on VFS website ? did you check tracking using VFS ID ?

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Generally 24-36 hrs after you receive dispatch message. What is status on VFS website ? did you check tracking using VFS ID ?
Just got a msg that the package has left the IRCC office to VAC. I tried tracking using VFS ID but says no records found.

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
I have submitted my documents post the PPR request.

Just realised I had submitted the wrong set of photos instead of the photo set that I got updated.

The submitted set is still 50*70 but the face dimensions are way off the max limit of 37mm. How can I update this? Can I call the embassy? The current update is that the application is already at IRCC.

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
You need to check on vfs website, not bluedart. On bluedart, check in evening with awb number
Yes, I did check on the VFS tracking website but couldn’t find any information. Would you know where I can get the AWB number for the return package? The initial letter I received only has the pick up AWB

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yes, I did check on the VFS tracking website but couldn’t find any information. Would you know where I can get the AWB number for the return package? The initial letter I received only has the pick up AWB
Check payment receipt they sent, it has return awb number on right top half

redindian22

Mar 22, 2010
Hi, I have received PPR request for my parents but in the passport submission web form the pincode is showing not serviceable .My parents live in Kerala and the list for dropoff doesn’t show any locations in kerala.Could some one please tell how to select the bluedart drop off location near to my parents place although it is not showing in webform.

Also do we have to send the passport and PPR letter in A4 envelope?

Any information about the above would be very helpful.Thanks in advance.

saadsaiyed

Mar 31, 2022
Hi Guys !

Passport Picked : 18/05/22
Passport reached Vfs New delhi : 19/05/22
Passport further sent to IRCC for processing : 19/05/22
Passport under process at IRCC on 20/05/22.
Awaiting further update.

Anybody else with the same timeline ?
Hell did you receive any update ?