+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

anky1203

Mar 25, 2022
Hello everyone
Just want to share timeline from Passport pick up to dispatch
  1. Feb 28 - Paid for passport pick up (2 way courier)
  2. March 02 - Passport picked up and received at VFS New Delhi office
  3. March 03 - Passport received by IRCC at NDVO
  4. March 07 - Passport was under process at NDVO
  5. March 22 - Passport dispatched by NDVO to VFS
  6. March 22 - Passport couriered by VFS to my home
Now awaiting to receive Passport. They mentioned it would be received within 24 hours from dispatch.

Reactions: smithplato

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello everyone
Just want to share timeline from Passport pick up to dispatch
  1. Feb 28 - Paid for passport pick up (2 way courier)
  2. March 02 - Passport picked up and received at VFS New Delhi office
  3. March 03 - Passport received by IRCC at NDVO
  4. March 07 - Passport was under process at NDVO
  5. March 22 - Passport dispatched by NDVO to VFS
  6. March 22 - Passport couriered by VFS to my home
Now awaiting to receive Passport. They mentioned it would be received within 24 hours from dispatch.
Exactly 2 weeks for processing. Thats a good timelime. Mine went into processing on the 14th, hope I'll see an update by Tuesday/Wednesday considering there was a holiday last week.

DRV31

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hi,
Me and my husband have passports waiting to be stamped with IRCC Delhi since March 4th.
My child whose passport was with IRCC since March 3rd already received her stamped passport with Copr on this Tuesday and me and my husband waiting since!!
However, today I received a request for one additional form to be uploaded in cic portal. Is this a common case? Anyone in a similar situation?

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi,
Me and my husband have passports waiting to be stamped with IRCC Delhi since March 4th.
My child whose passport was with IRCC since March 3rd already received her stamped passport with Copr on this Tuesday and me and my husband waiting since!!
However, today I received a request for one additional form to be uploaded in cic portal. Is this a common case? Anyone in a similar situation?
May I know what request form it is? I am also waiting from 4th March

kanwaljeet

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,
I have heard one such similar case where they were asked to upload the passport copy of dependent. What did they ask you ?

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi,
I will be travelling to Canada in mid April. Wanted to know about the pof bank statement, when should I make the recent one? Any further info is welcome
Thanks

DRV31

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
May I know what request form it is? I am also waiting from 4th March
It was an Immi 0008 form, I had requested to add my daughter to our profile as a dependent and as part of it I had submitted her docs and I suppose this had got missed.

DRV31

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
I have heard one such similar case where they were asked to upload the passport copy of dependent. What did they ask you ?
Oh.. it was an immi 0008 form. Hope it won’t affect copr and passport stamping in any manner!! Any update on if the person got his/her passport stamped back successfully?

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
It was an Immi 0008 form, I had requested to add my daughter to our profile as a dependent and as part of it I had submitted her docs and I suppose this had got missed.
Is this means , before printing visa and releasing COPR whole application gets Check again thoroughly?
May be this looks like overthinking or negative thinking, but little worried, why it is taking time to get passport back.
Thanks

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hey guys.. our timeline post RFV -
1. RFV - 24th Feb
2. Webform raised - 25th Feb
3. Passport collection - 1st March for my husband and 2nd March for me
4. Passport under process in IRCC - 3rd March for my husband and 4th March for me
5. Stamped passports with copr received - 24th March for my husband and 26th March for myself
6. Counterfoil on gckey generated - 25th March

Thank you everyone for your help and support. Wishing everyone here a speedy delivery of stamped passports and copr.