+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

NPuri

Aug 12, 2016
Mine too, in process since march 4th. No updates yet :(
Mine is processing since March 2. I also know someone from March 3. Such a horrible experience, even for the most basic of governmental functions. I’ve already been in canada for 5 years for my degree, now all of a sudden I cant travel back because they are so far behind.

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
1. The timelines depends on when your application is taken up for processing, there is no fixed period.
2. Yes, you need to again register and pay for 2 way courier service.
3. If your application is not updated to Approved within 24hrs of receiving that message, you might need to worry a bit :(
Hi CNP,

I am a new user to this thread. In you signature timelines you mentioned that your PR Card Photo Approved - 28th Feb 2022 - Is it the last step, After this will it be just courier of your PR card to your mailing address?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

kanwaljeet

Jan 7, 2018
No updates yet @kanwaljeet waiting since march 4th. Can we reach out to IRCC?
I have no freaking idea. I know we applied for immigration but keeping the passport for more than 3 weeks makes no sense. It isn't that we only want to travel to Canada. I had to travel tomorrow, now I can't anymore because I don't have the passport. This is just ridiculous. Morever there is no way to contact IRCC directly (in person or call) even if have to travel for any emergency. All the checks are already done this shouldn't take this much of time in any scenario.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi CNP,

I am a new user to this thread. In you signature timelines you mentioned that your PR Card Photo Approved - 28th Feb 2022 - Is it the last step, After this will it be just courier of your PR card to your mailing address?

Thank you in advance for your reply!
Hi, no, the next step would be that the card is sent for printing and from there on it will be mailed out to address provided.

PS : thread for PR card here - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-renewal-new-2022-processing-timeline.760981/