+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Druu

Feb 17, 2022
Received passport request on 25th feb2022. Passport was picked up by the courier company on 1 march.
Just received a blank passport back today with a letter stating send it when we will ask.
Any idea team why this is happening?
Thanks in advance
is your medical still valid? Because in some case they don't stamp because medical is going to expire or already expired.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
is your medical still valid? Because in some case they don't stamp because medical is going to expire or already expired.
In that case, the letter from ircc would specifically mention that the medicals are not valid. In this case, the reason mentioned that they didnt ask for passport as per @Himanshu2010 post

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Received passport request on 25th feb2022. Passport was picked up by the courier company on 1 march.
Just received a blank passport back today with a letter stating send it when we will ask.
Any idea team why this is happening?
Thanks in advance
Did you received PPR ? May I know your visa type

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
received the email with the subject line PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER

with all the instructions.
Okay, are you outland dependent of inland primary applicant? If so, do you need to send passport only when inland applicant is issued an ecopr?

Himanshu2010

Mar 23, 2022
Dear Applicant,
Your request for visa issuance has not been processed and your passport is being
returned back due to the following reasons:
  • You failed to provide the photographs as stated in our instructions, Kindly provide photographs as per specifications mentioned on the back side of this letter along with the passport.
  • Your medicals have expired and new medical instructions will be issued to you soon
  • Please do not submit your passport unless you are asked to do so. We will contact you once we are ready to finalize your application.
  • Please be advised that we requested your passport in error and therefore are returning the same
Sincerely,
Migration Section

They have selected the 3rd point.

Himanshu2010

Mar 23, 2022
Okay, are you outland dependent of inland primary applicant? If so, do you need to send passport only when inland applicant is issued an ecopr?
So my husband is canadian citizens. We got married in nov 2020. I live in India as didn't have any visa. My husband is sponsoring me.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
So my husband is canadian citizens. We got married in nov 2020. I live in India as didn't have any visa. My husband is sponsoring me.
Strange, you need to check with IRCC. Check if ppr was sent by mistake or is there anything else missing. Since your husband is in Canada, he can call IRCC which I think would be fastest way to know. Best luck, everything would be fine