+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

bhanjamo

Jan 14, 2019
hi All, I received mine and my husband's passport back after stamping, however didn't receive my kid's passport yet. Is this normal? The last update for my kid's passport was that its under process at IRCC office since Jan 13. We had sent all 3 passports together on Jan 8. This is making me worried. Has anyone else been in the same situation where you received any one passport later that the others? Any suggestions/inputs is highly appreciated.

rajenderpal

Feb 19, 2020
same here

I filled courier form on 14th January and received mail with AWB no next day, till now my passport is not picked. My AWB no is still not active.

I dropped 3 mails to VFS passport submission and got reply that have patience. Its been 10 days.

anyone any help? What should I do now?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Here is the timeline so far, hope it helps. (This is for PR)

14 Jan 2022 - PPR
15 Jan 2022 - Raised Webform and got AWB within 2 hrs
17 Jan 2022 - Package picked by Blue dart at 3pm IST
19 Jan 2022 - Package delivered to IRCC by VFS and VFS Tracking ID Generated
20 Jan 2022 - Package under process at IRCC office

How many days from here I am looking at to get passport back?

My passport got picked up. Thanks for your help. Let me know when you get yours back. I am exactly a week after you.

Reactions: Jabya

Sukhpreet5

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Can somebody help me here
I hv dependent. We got ppr on 6 dec for him and his passport is still under process by ircc.
Today i talk to agent he said they create new application no for his application on this friday.
As i am primary applicant and they close the previous application because i got my ecopr.
I call ircc and they said eligibility and background check is going on for him.
However we got ppr for him and passport already sent out

What is this can somebody explain me

Nichubb

Sep 13, 2021
Hello Nishanj.

1).Pls see the link posted by IRCC on twitter. IRCC has confirmed that they will automatically allow an additional 90 days for passport submission due to COVID-19. So please ignore the 30 days expiry printed on your passport submission letter.

2) VFS will not agree/accept all addresses as serviceable for 2-way courier, especially from Kerala. You need to be prepared to provide a few alternative addresses (friends/family/business) with a PIN CODE for VFS to confirm serviceability. They may not accept address with P.O, a V.P.O, Tehsil, and village address.

3) You can also check the serviceability of an address (need PIN CODE) on www.bluedart.com. Click on location finder. Enter your PIN CODE, select it from the pulldown menu. It will display the nearest bluedart location. More importantly it will display all available services at that particular blue dart location, including ‘Pickup’ and ‘Delivery’. If you have a bludart location within your pincode with all services available, it is most likely that VFS will authorize that location. Having said that sometimes VFS will refuse an address with no explanation as well!!

4) Another things is that when you provide those alternative addresses. Pls mention the following that ‘In case the courier service is unable to pick up/drop off’ passport at your local address, you are willing to pickup/drop off’ it to the nearby bluedart location.

5) Personally I can confirm that they will accept any addresses within Pin code of Kottayam (Kerala) 686001 or Kochi (Kerala) 682020

6) Once they accept any of your addresses as serviceable, they will sent you the payment link. Once paid they will then sent the AWB. It is important that you need to pay within 10 hrs of VFS activating your personal payment link! The courier person will call your mobile number for pick up or you can go to the blue dart location to drop it on the day they allot you in the e-mail.

7) I can see that, in your e-mail from VFS, they have mentioned that blue dart locations in Kerala is not authorized to accept passport and suggesting to submit the passport to blue dart in VIZAG! This is a common statement that they always make to all applicants (especially for south/Kerala). Please ignore it. You will get a serviceable location if you follow the above steps.

8) Mind you they are very busy and it may take up to two weeks for them to process it (even though they promise to respond within 48 hrs!). Keep sending reminders and if it is delayed unreasonably, you can contact them on twitter @vfsglobalcare. They will respond to your concern

I have just gone through all these painful processes and learned all these lessons from many of these good peoples' sharing their experiences. Finally, I got my payment link after 14 days! Hope this helps. Wish you all the best.

PS: This is from my own personal experience, lets see if others would like to add/share any other tips.
Hi Koshi,

I have found your detailed explanation really helpful. However, could you please tell me if I give my friend's address as for pick up my parent's passport, do they need to be present at the location to handover their document to blue dart or simply my friend could do it? My intention is to know if blue dart need my parent's signature while submit and receive the package? Kindly advise.

Sep 10, 2021
New Delhi Visa Office: How to submit passport for Stamping (Two way courier services)

ONLY 1 PASSPORT PAR PACKAGE. IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 1 APPLICANT (INCLUDE DEPENDENT) YOU NEED TO REQUEST <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGES FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANTS (INCLUDE ALL DEPENDENT)

sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and ask for two way courier service details. provide applicant full name / file number and UCI number for all applicant and Dependent and attach your passport request.

Ones you sent email VFS will ask you following details that you have to provide: VFS will request you to provide the below details to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11.Please confirm if you have opted for premium Lounge services
12.a. If yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
13. Tracking ID

Please provide above details as an attachment in a text ( .txt) file. & attached PPR letter too.

In case of pickup and deliver service NOT available @ your location VFS will also ask you to nearby location to drop or collect your passport.

After submit all requested detail wait for payment link. In my case it took 10 days to get payment link. VFS will send you payment link via Email and text message. You have to pay within 5 hours ones you get payment link. Check spam email in my case payment link deliver to spam message. Reply back email to request NEW PAYMENT LINK in case of payment link expired.

Important: ones you pay reply back to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com that you already successful completed payment. Within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with AWB#.

Package preparation: Use A4 size envelope.

On Envelope write down address as:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

List of document need to add in package:

1. Passport
2. 2 Photos: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. Consent form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view?usp=sharing
4. SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MACAp6gOGGL6IPlM4LGtmq7JmLGI2Z-V/view?usp=sharing
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)
6. Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
7. Any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.

Passport pickup day: blue dart courier boy will pickup sealed Envelope and put AWB label on package, S/He also give you 2nd copy of printed AWB to applicant for tracking . you can track after courier boy pickup your package.

Blue Dart will pick up your pkg next day. Passport return time 14-21 days ~~. Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

VFS will sent you text notification ones your passport submitted from VFS Delhi to IRCC for stamping (only if you pay for SMS service)
VFS will also sent you text message ones your passport ship back from VFS to your home address after stamping. (Only if you pay for SMS service)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
how to request more than 1 package if you have 2 or more passport to submit: PLEASE MENTION IN EMAIL THAT YOU NEED <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGE FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANT FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION.

Mention in email that you need <x> number of package for <x> number of applicant.

Create text file like:

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
<<First applicant name>>
<<First applicant UCI>>
<<second applicant name>>
<<Second applicant UCI>>
<<3rd Applicant name>>
<<3rd Applicant UCI>>
4. Number of passports for package transmission: 3

5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

VFS will return 1 passport/ pkg. if you submitted 2 passport VFS will sent you back 2 pkg after stamping.

Passport submission fees table ( for 1 package)
TasksTime Entry NotesCurr.RateHrs. (# of package)Tax1Tax2Line Total
Package TransmissionIRCC Package Transmission ChargesINR4781--478
Passport SubmissionIRCC Passport Submission ChargesINR10431--1043
SMSIRCC SMS ChargesINR1681--168

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ones passport successfully deliver to VFS New Delhi, Next working day you will get Email/text notification with your tracking ID and return AWB number. as per email subject line it say requested additional details BUT this is VFS standard format. no need to reply this email.

you can track your VFS passport application with tracking ID after 24 hours. tracking link:

Subject: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details
Vfs@Vfsglobal.com <Vfs@Vfsglobal.com>
### 2020-12-## #:19 AM
To: < your Email>

Dear Applicant,
Tracking ID: 2020##########
The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:
Remarks: PLEASE FIND YOUR TRACKING ID 2020##########AND AWB- Number ###########OF YOUR APPLICATION
Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi there
I raised one webform by selecting 3 applicant having same pick up address and email and phone numbers. I added information for all 3. At end after submission it gave payment page that i ignored by assuming that I will get confirmation email then link to pay. But I didn't get anything since more than 24 hours.

Plz guide should I raise form for each person separately and give separate email and phone number? Pick and drop will be same.
Should I fill form again and pay immediately?

AkshayArora

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Does the 2 way courier service for passport stamping also deliver to VFS Mumbai? I can track BlueDart AWB that says destination Mumbai. Did they mess up the address or is this normal?

Avnii

Jan 25, 2022
I have received mail in which it is written 'You can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application'
But I have already submitted premium lounge fees along with sms/courier form.
Do I need to repay ?
Plus some documents required for collection of passport -(I am not getting exactly what is needed)
VFS E-ICR (In case of third party collection - printout of the e-mail and VFS EICR is mandatory).
VFS stamped copy of passport data-page.
Government issued valid photo identity.
Signed VFS consent form from all customer's, for collection through representative including a family member.
In case of passport being received through courier, please sign the Airway bill/Courier company delivery sheet as an acknowledgement
i have recieved the same message.Could you help me out in this?