+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
There’s nothing to worry.It happened with me as well.Your passport will be sent to Delhi once it reaches Chandigarh..
Hey, can you please help with following questions? I used AWB number to track the update.

1. My passport has reached - VFS New Delhi ( it is mentioned as VFS Ops - Delhi np in Bluedart tracking). Is that the final destination? or will it go further to anywhere else?

2. I don't have VFS tracking application number yet. How can I get that?

3. How may days does it take to get passport printed and received at home?

4. Will I get new AWB number from bluedart from delhi to my place?

Avnii

Jan 25, 2022
Hey, can you please help with following questions? I used AWB number to track the update.

1. My passport has reached - VFS New Delhi ( it is mentioned as VFS Ops - Delhi np in Bluedart tracking). Is that the final destination? or will it go further to anywhere else?

You’ll get the AWB number once the passport is dispatched to IRCC office.

Reactions: vinay16

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other

1. Yes, Bluedart's responsibility ends once it delivers your passport at VFS ops

2. VFS will generate a tracking ID and provide you the same along with receipt acknowledgment for further steps

3. It is roughly taking about 2 weeks at present

4. You can track your package using the same tracking id provided by VFS (Point 2). While on Bluedart tracking site, select 'Ref. no' instead of 'AWB Number'.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
1. Yes, Bluedart's responsibility ends once it delivers your passport at VFS ops

2. VFS will generate a tracking ID and provide you the same along with receipt acknowledgment for further steps

3. It is roughly taking about 2 weeks at present

4. You can track your package using the same tracking id provided by VFS (Point 2). While on Bluedart tracking site, select 'Ref. no' instead of 'AWB Number'.
Thanks for your reply .

1. So does it mean that vfs ops is final destination ?

2. If you know, how many days does it take to get tracking number once passport reaches vfs ? And how will I get that ?

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Thanks for your reply .

1. So does it mean that vfs ops is final destination ?

2. If you know, how many days does it take to get tracking number once passport reaches vfs ? And how will I get that ?
1. Your address --> Bluedart --> VFS --> IRCC
During return, it follows the opposite direction.
Howevere, after the package has been delivered at VFS, Bluedart doesn't have any responsibility. VFS handles the package once it's delivered to them.

2. A day or two. At this time, it's difficult to associate any timeline frankly. It's too random.
I got the tracking and AWB the day after the packages were delivered to VFS.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
1. Your address --> Bluedart --> VFS --> IRCC
During return, it follows the opposite direction.
Howevere, after the package has been delivered at VFS, Bluedart doesn't have any responsibility. VFS handles the package once it's delivered to them.

2. A day or two. At this time, it's difficult to associate any timeline frankly. It's too random.
I got the tracking and AWB the day after the packages were delivered to VFS.
What is your VFS?
My friend vfs is Chandigarh

Apr 12, 2017
Hello
I have received ppr request for my mom and dad.
they have only sent 1 awb number.
should i pack everything in 1 envelope?
please help

new_user0404

Jan 10, 2020
Hello , I've just received a "TRV" PPR request for both my parents and have submitted the VFS webform. Haven't received any mail from them yet.

Should both the passports be added in the same envelope or should I prepare 2 separate ones?
Also , PLEASE let me know what all documents are needed to be sent? Is a photo required?

Last edited:

Sandeep2200

Aug 28, 2021
My wife got her passport today. It was printed with counterfoil and has copr with it. I didn't receive any update on gckey yet. It still says application in progress. So guys even though u didn't get any update and passport is dispatched dont worry it will be printed most of the time.

Reactions: SKoul

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
21 Jan 2022 - PPR
21 Jan 2022 - Raised Web form and got AWB
24 Jan 2022 - Package drop-off at Blue-dart at Bathinda Location
27 Jan 2022 - Package is delivered to Panchkula

No email received from vfs yet..

Please reply if anyone is having similar situation. Thanks