AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
@Ratmir @luckyrefugee thanks you so much guys . Why about self employed. How im gonna give them employment letter ? Or i should just give them bank statement ? And how long it should be ? And how much funds would be enough.
If you are self employer write a letter to then mention your nature of business and earning

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
@Ratmir @luckyrefugee thanks you so much guys . Why about self employed. How im gonna give them employment letter ? Or i should just give them bank statement ? And how long it should be ? And how much funds would be enough.

This is your approach to make it easy for them to understand your situation, like who you are - working professional person reliable one, etc, bank statements also good, but myself provided employment letter written that approximately how much I do earn per month,
about funds- if you show more money it is better than showing less, as much you could is better,

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
This is your approach to make it easy for them to understand your situation, like who you are - working professional person reliable one, etc, bank statements also good, but myself provided employment letter written that approximately how much I do earn per month,
about funds- if you show more money it is better than showing less, as much you could is better,
Can i stay 1 month in turkey on visit visa ? Im going to visit my parents. And yeh i will try to show gd amount . And how long will process take to get visa ?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hello
I have a question guys.
Can I apply for Turkey visa duration 90 days? I would like to stay there more than 2 months

Samcanadaa

Sep 4, 2021
Hello
I have a question guys.
Can I apply for Turkey visa duration 90 days? I would like to stay there more than 2 months
As far as I know only 30 days I have a a friend who stayed with a refugee travel document for more than 30 days when he left he had to pay a fine

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
As far as I know only 30 days I have a a friend who stayed with a refugee travel document for more than 30 days when he left he had to pay a fine
Ooh!!so If I applied long term visa,they will reject me?cuz I’ve read on the website that up to 90 days people can stay in Turkey as a tourist.

M_Dave

Jul 14, 2018
Ooh!!so If I applied long term visa,they will reject me?cuz I’ve read on the website that up to 90 days people can stay in Turkey as a tourist.

1. I know that holders of Canadian travel documents (Blue colour - 1951 Convention) cannot apply to e-Visa and must obtain a visa from the Turkish missions in Canada prior their departure, regardless of the visa regime applied towards the citizens of a country. I also know that Canadian travel document holders are eligible to obtain an entry visa valid only for maximum 30 days.

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Can i stay 1 month in turkey on visit visa ? Im going to visit my parents. And yeh i will try to show gd amount . And how long will process take to get visa ?
Hey brother !

have you got turkey visa and travelled there ? What’s the procedure and requirements,time for processing?
Secondly what about your family in Pakistan? They easily got turkey visa or not? Procedure from there?
Whats are the total expenses for whole trip?

regards