AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I have an appointment this week for Turkey Visa. anyone has any experience. how long do they take. What specific documents they needs. i know they needs bank statement, travel insurance, prepaid return envelop and notice of decision and one photo?. anything else or any experience please share here.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
has anyone travelled to turkey on RTD without PR. any problem or issue ?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Can you plz go through the documents required as well. Plus do they need fingerprints. As I am confused as they don’t pick phone about the children under 12 do they need everyone to be present or not. Plus the envelop do we need to provide seperate for each one or can provide a big for all passports return. They are not picking phone

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
No need for fingerprints, If you don’t have invitation letter reserve a hotel, flight reservations, travel health insurance, a passport size photo, bank statement, employment letter, copy of work permit, copy of notice of decision, and self prepaid envelope from Canada post.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I would say with RTD and visa not any problems. Visa takes appr 4-5weeks.. just be prepqred to answer with documents about you visit how long and how you will travel and bank statements etc. Travel insurance as well. No worries. I had good experience with them. Good luck

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I would say with RTD and visa not any problems. Visa takes appr 4-5weeks.. just be prepqred to answer with documents about you visit how long and how you will travel and bank statements etc. Travel insurance as well. No worries. I had good experience with them. Good luck
Just be sure that they ask when you departure from their country in your RTD should be at least 6 month expire longer. I read about. And that is why now i can not travel cause my will expire on March. Just double check with them.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Just be sure that they ask when you departure from their country in your RTD should be at least 6 month expire longer. I read about. And that is why now i can not travel cause my will expire on March. Just double check with them.
Yes @Ratmir you been very cooperative. i submitted my application yesterday and they told me i will get it within 4-5 weeks.

Reactions: Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Yes @Ratmir you been very cooperative. i submitted my application yesterday and they told me i will get it within 4-5 weeks.
It is good to hear. Nice choice to travel country.no problem with RTD on border. Took 2-3mins easy. And so cheap there and tasty kitchen. Unfortunately i do not have so many months on my pasport i would definately travel to see my family. Again hope very soon you would get your RTD and enjoy your travel trip.

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Hi guys. I know it doesn't make any sense to ask my request here but please give me some minutes of your time and see if you can help us. I 'm gonna copy paste my story which I've been posting here and there in order to get help for you right down here. Give it a read and see if you can help us. Thanks so much in advance
Hi there!

Flight buddy needed
Istanbul or Ankara TO Toronto
will be paying all the costs

This little guy is our dog, 6 years old and his name is Feri. We got him 6 years ago when we moved to Turkey as refugees and since then he's been living with us and he's somehow our child that we can't have at this period of our lives.
Me and my wife are Iranian refugees and have been living in Turkey since 2012. But now we've got our permenant residency for Canada and we'll be moving to Toronto in 2 months.
But since the International Organization for Migration is the body who is responsible of buying flight tickets for us and they do not assist refugees with their pets we may have to leave our dog behind if we can't find some way to send him to Toronto before our flight and that's the hardest thing we may have to do, emotionally speaking. we love SO SO SO SO SO much.
So I'm kindly asking if there's anyone here traveling from Istanbul or Ankara to Toronto in the next month and a half.
All his documents for traveling by air and his IATA crate is ready and confirmed and we will surely pay for his travel costs fully. We also have lots of friends and family members in Toronto so we can arrange someone to pick him up right at the airport.
But since airlines don't accept pets without a passenger we have to find someone who is willing to take him with him/her.
I will bring him to the airport myself and will wait until he's checked in but if someone is willing to help us we have to contact the airliner and let them know about the situation before the flight.
Feel free to contact me if you have any question. You can also ask your questions or leave a comment in Turkish. I'll answer them all.
Respect and regards.

NewinKit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
I have an appointment this week for Turkey Visa. anyone has any experience. how long do they take. What specific documents they needs. i know they needs bank statement, travel insurance, prepaid return envelop and notice of decision and one photo?. anything else or any experience please share here.
Hey there :) would love to know how your experience was when you applied? Did it take long to get an appointment at the consulate or are they far away?

Allawi1984

Nov 12, 2020
Normally it takes 4–6 weeks but they are processing faster these days.
Are u sure the processing faster these days? COz, 3-4 weeks to much time

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Are u sure the processing faster these days? COz, 3-4 weeks to much time
hello guys turkey visa is processing super fast I applied on 4th November and they deliveredmy passports back in my mail box on 12th November I just checked mail box and visa is stamped . Wow. Now super confused due to covid to travel or wait.