+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV- visitor visa stages

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I just received a correspondence letter for biometrics. Did you receive it after the biometric collection was completed?

From some other threads, I understand that the steps are:

Application > Biometrics Collection > Correspondence letter > Biometrics validation letter > Passport request/refusal.

Note: Medical exam isn't always required for visitor visas.
What is the purpose of your visit? Invitation from a direct family member?

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021
If it is a clear refusal you may hear quite quickly. How long it will take to get an approval or refusal will depend on the backlog of applicants. Currently you don’t have priority processing because you don’t meet the travel restrictions. The travel restrictions change Sept 7th. If you have been vaccinated with one of the approved vaccines in Canada and have an approved TRV you’ll be able to travel. Processing times in Lebanon for TRVs is 184 days so you likely have quite a wait ahead of you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Any idea please for the processing time of TRVs in the Philippines? Thank you so much.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Any idea please for the processing time of TRVs in the Philippines? Thank you so much.
You didn’t qualify to travel which why your file was considered low priority for processing. If you get a TRV and are fully vaccinated with one of the 4 vaccines approved in Canada you can only start travelling as of September 7th

Reactions: dahil1975

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
You didn’t qualify to travel which why your file was considered low priority for processing. If you get a TRV and are fully vaccinated with one of the 4 vaccines approved in Canada you can only start travelling as of September 7th
I applied for a visit visa to visit my uncle ? Do you u recommend to send web form exemption knowing that i took the vaccine?

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021

Thank you so much.

Retrosurge

Aug 30, 2021
I applied for a visitor visa, biometric done, the current status is "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements", how long it does take to review eligibility? The next stage is PPR? Can someone share with us the stages of TRV process?
Thanks
Hi
Any update on your application?