+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV- visitor visa stages

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Eligibility not even started yet. Only background check is going on.
Did you met the previous travel restrictions? If not your application probably had very little processing because the people who met the travel exemptions were prioritized. Depending on the country it can take quite a while to get a response about a TRV Application.

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Did you met the previous travel restrictions? If not your application probably had very little processing because the people who met the travel exemptions were prioritized. Depending on the country it can take quite a while to get a response about a TRV Application.
My visa purpose to visit my uncle, Do you recommended to re submit new application? What is the maximum validity of documents dates?

Ebenyafa

Jun 9, 2021
Status updated One week ago,
application submitted online from Lebanon. Please share your experience if u have already applied.
I submitted online application from lebanon, the application went to ankara for processing, buy i am waiting since october 2020 , i dont know if its a good sign or bad one keep in mind i had a visit. Visa before and i used it once and got back to lebanon and then they refused me because of a mistake in application, i resubmitted with a waiver and still waiting, any updates with ur app,

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I submitted online application from lebanon, the application went to ankara for processing, buy i am waiting since october 2020 , i dont know if its a good sign or bad one keep in mind i had a visit. Visa before and i used it once and got back to lebanon and then they refused me because of a mistake in application, i resubmitted with a waiver and still waiting, any updates with ur app,
Unfortunately no, hopefully we get ppr soon

Ebenyafa

Jun 9, 2021
Do you think if it took that long its a good sign, i just got my gcms reports, they only have notes for that my passport have a name change from capital letter to small letter and that ny birthdate show for the month XX and for the date XX , it only shows the year, and it is reviw required

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Is it true that rejections generally come early than approvals. According to one consultant , rejections take shorter time and the longer time taken for decision, the greater chances of approval??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is it true that rejections generally come early than approvals. According to one consultant , rejections take shorter time and the longer time taken for decision, the greater chances of approval??
Outright rejections usually come fast but there can still be rejectionsafter long wait period.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you applied with your whole family from Lebanon it will be extremely difficult to be approved. It will be assumed that you won’t return home. Canada is very aware of the economic situation in Lebanon and the attempt by many to relocate outside Lebanon. Only time will tell if you get the TRV but would have a plan B.

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Do you think if it took that long its a good sign, i just got my gcms reports, they only have notes for that my passport have a name change from capital letter to small letter and that ny birthdate show for the month XX and for the date XX , it only shows the year, and it is reviw required
How did u get gcms notes? It is possible to order gcms notes while application is under reviewing?