+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV(Visitor Visa) - Spouse - Tracker - After Sep 7 - New Portal

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Did anyone get any recent updates who filled in the excel? Please update. It would be nice to see if anyone has got any decision in new year

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PnzeFcWK1-hz23oC9H1lRU7XAeMvEjaH6ceSh37OoRw/edit#gid=0
I don't get what these damn ppl at ircc are doing! I feel like some of us should get together and sue these ircc folks. We are real ppl here whose lives are on hold cos of this delay and lackadaisical attitude from ircc. Precious time being lost..

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I don't get what these damn ppl at ircc are doing! I feel like some of us should get together and sue these ircc folks. We are real ppl here whose lives are on hold cos of this delay and lackadaisical attitude from ircc. Precious time being lost..
they just don't care anymore and visa is discretionary blah blah sigh

Polarbear1

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
India
It’s really shameful that these people should take in our skilled manpower to uplift their own economy and make their family suffer like this..not even reverting on expected dates. And providing refuge to all sorts of people bypassing all norms.Really a depressing situation ☹

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hey everyone, Do they process the application in the old portal which is applied after Sep 7? Is it compulsory to apply in new portal for visit visa for infant?

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hey everyone, Do they process the application in the old portal which is applied after Sep 7? Is it compulsory to apply in new portal for visit visa for infant?
You can apply either in the old or new. The portal is mostly for immediate family members and if there was a change in your circumstance after you had previously applied.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi,
I had applied for a TRV for my spouse and minor (7 year) daughter on september 18 via the new portal.
I got the PPR for my wife today, but no update on my daughter's profile. Is this normal? And when should I expect an update?
did you receive her visa yet ?

Friend applied visa on Sep 29 for wife and kid. PPR for kid on Dec 29 and no word yet on wife

Polarbear1

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
India
Any success story/ progress for anyone here?
Someone suggested standing in front of Canadian Embassy with kids and placards and posting on twitter.
I think it is bound to get a response.

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Need Help!
Planning to apply visitor visa for my spouse through IRCC new portal, & have few questions related to that. My status in Canada Open WP holder.
1) Whether to choose unite with immediate family member option or visit family less than 6 months option
2) Is it important for my spouse to keep working in India to prove ties with home country or can they resign once visa is approved?
3)What's the min fund one needs to show? Does this fund has to be in my spouse's account?

Thank you for ant help that you can offer
Bro, where do you see the option 1 in the New IRCC Portal ? Thank you