+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV(Visitor Visa) - Spouse - Tracker - After Sep 7 - New Portal

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Nice spreadsheet! Hope everyone will get back and make the changes once they get an update.
Should we add a field for the eligibility review start date?

Akshay Hegde

Jun 15, 2021
Need Help!
Planning to apply visitor visa for my spouse through IRCC new portal, & have few questions related to that. My status in Canada Open WP holder.
1) Whether to choose unite with immediate family member option or visit family less than 6 months option
2) Is it important for my spouse to keep working in India to prove ties with home country or can they resign once visa is approved?
3)What's the min fund one needs to show? Does this fund has to be in my spouse's account?

Thank you for ant help that you can offer

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Need Help!
Planning to apply visitor visa for my spouse through IRCC new portal, & have few questions related to that. My status in Canada Open WP holder.
1) Whether to choose unite with immediate family member option or visit family less than 6 months option
2) Is it important for my spouse to keep working in India to prove ties with home country or can they resign once visa is approved?
3)What's the min fund one needs to show? Does this fund has to be in my spouse's account?

Thank you for ant help that you can offer
1. to reunite with immediate family member.
2. yes, it's better if you can show that she is working and has to rejoin after her vacation.
3. No exact figures mentioned by IRCC but good to show at least 6 months living expenses (her own funds + your bank statements).

Akshay Hegde

Jun 15, 2021
1. to reunite with immediate family member.
2. yes, it's better if you can show that she is working and has to rejoin after her vacation.
3. No exact figures mentioned by IRCC but good to show at least 6 months living expenses (her own funds + your bank statements).
Thank you so much!
1. Are you by any chance aware in what situation we choose the option to reunite with immediate family rather than visit family less than 6 months?
2. Idea is to apply for SOWP once my spouse comes to Canada? Hope we can do that?
Also, any idea on how to work around the job she has in India? They wouldn't grant her any leaves & hence!

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi,

This is the tracker for TRV applications that are applied, specifically for "spouse", in new portal after Sep 7,2021.

If you have a TRV(visitor) application pending for you or your spouse, please update the tracker so everyone can be made aware of the trend and the timelines.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PnzeFcWK1-hz23oC9H1lRU7XAeMvEjaH6ceSh37OoRw/edit#gid=0

Thanks !
This is excellent! Thanks so much! I have updated mine as well. Applied on Oct 10th via portal.