+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv Refused

MaryamRas

Feb 6, 2018
One more thing my parents and brother dont have any good travel history except to ksa for umra and hajj, and they didnt mention any objection about that which i was most scared of

Kavi009

Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

My husband is a PR holder who lives in Canada. I live in India, applied for TRV on 19th July 2018 (processed in Bangalore vfs) which got refused this week for following reasons.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you.

· I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

· travel history

· You did not explain why you did not become a PR with your husband and why you are staying for 6 months. I am not satisfied that you are established in India and will depart Canada.

Now my concern is should reapply for TRV or I should apply for dependent visa?..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi all,

My husband is a PR holder who lives in Canada. I live in India, applied for TRV on 19th July 2018 (processed in Bangalore vfs) which got refused this week for following reasons.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you.

· I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

· travel history

· You did not explain why you did not become a PR with your husband and why you are staying for 6 months. I am not satisfied that you are established in India and will depart Canada.

Now my concern is should reapply for TRV or I should apply for dependent visa?..
I recommend you do NOT reapply for a TRV. It will most likely be refused again. Start the spousal PR process instead.

As you have been refused for not being truthful, you must be completely honest in your PR application, including for any previous visa refusals for any country

Kavi009

Sep 25, 2018
I recommend you do NOT reapply for a TRV. It will most likely be refused again. Start the spousal PR process instead.

As you have been refused for not being truthful, you must be completely honest in your PR application, including for any previous visa refusals for any country
Thank u so much

Satwinder13

Mar 21, 2019
Please help and suggest
My Canada trv just refused due to following reason
1. Treval history
2. Visa status in Australia
3. Family ties in Canada and country of resident
4. Financial status and personal assets

I am confused visa dicision
I want to justification and apply again
1. I have travelled
Japan 10 days January 2017
Uk 5 days dec 2017
Italy 5 days may 2018
India every year 10 to 20 days
2.( Visa status)I have 485 temporary graduate visa till July 2020
3 family ties in country of resident
I have husband and doughter in India. I just come here to study and already finish and getting some work experience going back after.
4. Fanical status and personal assset
I am full time working and weekly salary 800 Australian dollar I have 12000 dollar in account I showed these documents. my property is on husband name so it’s not worth to attach. Please advice me I should apply again. I had invitation from Canadian citizen childhood friend for vaisakhi Sikh festival . I don’t what officer want. Please suggest me my traveling date are 8 April .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please help and suggest
My Canada trv just refused due to following reason
1. Treval history
2. Visa status in Australia
3. Family ties in Canada and country of resident
4. Financial status and personal assets

I am confused visa dicision
I want to justification and apply again
1. I have travelled
Japan 10 days January 2017
Uk 5 days dec 2017
Italy 5 days may 2018
India every year 10 to 20 days
2.( Visa status)I have 485 temporary graduate visa till July 2020
3 family ties in country of resident
I have husband and doughter in India. I just come here to study and already finish and getting some work experience going back after.
4. Fanical status and personal assset
I am full time working and weekly salary 800 Australian dollar I have 12000 dollar in account I showed these documents. my property is on husband name so it’s not worth to attach. Please advice me I should apply again. I had invitation from Canadian citizen childhood friend for vaisakhi Sikh festival . I don’t what officer want. Please suggest me my traveling date are 8 April .
1. Do post the list of documents that you had submitted

2. How long did you want to visit?

3. Do you have permanent employment? Or is it contractual? Since when have you been working?

4. Was any of the money in your bank account transferred from someone else's bank account?

5. How old is your daughter? What does she do?

6. Do you have a rent contract in your name? Any financial investments? Tax returns for your Australian income? Any work or personal commitments that would compel you to return to Australia?

Satwinder13

Mar 21, 2019
1. Do post the list of documents that you had submitted
Answer . Travel history one PDF 21 pages ,bank statement 3 months, noc from employer,3 month pay slips, invitation letter attested from Canada notary. Friend Canada passpot copy.

2. How long did you want to visit?
7 days

3. Do you have permanent employment? Or is it contractual? Since when have you been working? Yes in my employment letter it’s written she has been working since 2016

4. Was any of the money in your bank account transferred from someone else's bank account? I had one one payment trader from my own saving account to normal account 10000 dollar I give justification I have written on it

5. How old is your daughter? What does she do?
She is 3 year live with my husband and family

6. Do you have a rent contract in your name? Any financial investments? Tax returns for your Australian income? Any work or personal commitments that would compel you to return to Australia?no I have no rent contract, I did not put tax return becouse I was student last year I have no reason to come back Australia at all. But I have reason to come back India
I applied through one agancy and paid 500 dollar feed aswell he did not work hard to show my circumstances to go back India
One more thing I was refused from USA in 2016 but I already put in my application.
Somebody suggest to get capis notes to get real reason but it will take time and my holidays and my money gone .

Kavi009

Sep 25, 2018
Hi .. I got my medical request on march 25th and i suppose to do it before 25th of April but I'm going to do only on may 2nd.. will this affect my visa process?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi .. I got my medical request on march 25th and i suppose to do it before 25th of April but I'm going to do only on may 2nd.. will this affect my visa process?
Why did you wait that long? Even if you had to, you would have requested for an extension to do the same.