+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv Refused

sherry89

Mar 9, 2018
Hi everyone.
Could you please reply on below.
I had applied (online) on 2th march 2018 and got rejection on 9th march with reasons below.

1) Travel History
2) purpose of visit
Answers
I have been to USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong , Thailand and Australia.

My Country of Residence is Australia Atm.

Purpose of visit was tourism and i mentioned few places in the application.

Should i redact the info and reapply again?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi everyone.
Could you please reply on below.
I had applied (online) on 2th march 2018 and got rejection on 9th march with reasons below.

1) Travel History
2) purpose of visit
Answers
I have been to USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong , Thailand and Australia.

My Country of Residence is Australia Atm.

Purpose of visit was tourism and i mentioned few places in the application.

Should i redact the info and reapply again?
How long ago were those trips, and how long did you spend in each country? Were you something other than a tourist in those countries?

sherry89

Mar 9, 2018
How long ago were those trips, and how long did you spend in each country? Were you something other than a tourist in those countries?
I have been to these countries in last 5 years. I visited New Zealand and USA as tourist last year. I spend about a week in both the countries. My USA visa is expiring in 2026 and I am currently studying in Australia, I have attached a letter from my college stating that my degree is going to finish in December 2018.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I have been to these countries in last 5 years. I visited New Zealand and USA as tourist last year. I spend about a week in both the countries. My USA visa is expiring in 2026 and I am currently studying in Australia, I have attached a letter from my college stating that my degree is going to finish in December 2018.
What format did you submit your stamps and visas? Multiple files?

Samir1308

Mar 9, 2018
Hi I am urgently need some advise please.. I came to Canada as a visitor from Uk. I have uk spouce visa which is goin to expire in a two month... I entered Canada last month and I got email from Lindon mbc that they have schedual my interview and they have inactive my visa.. this is happen because of my wife complain to canada mbc london and also she have inform to the home office uk that I am seprate from her and she not goin to extend my uk spouce visa.. basicaly i cant go back to uk for interview cauz of no longer support from my wife.. what should i do now plz help.. I have a Indian passport.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi I am urgently need some advise please.. I came to Canada as a visitor from Uk. I have uk spouce visa which is goin to expire in a two month... I entered Canada last month and I got email from Lindon mbc that they have schedual my interview and they have inactive my visa.. this is happen because of my wife complain to canada mbc london and also she have inform to the home office uk that I am seprate from her and she not goin to extend my uk spouce visa.. basicaly i cant go back to uk for interview cauz of no longer support from my wife.. what should i do now plz help.. I have a Indian passport.
Are you asking about wanting to remain in Canada? Or about wanting to return to the UK?

If your UK spouse visa has been cancelled, you should apply for a UK visitor visa to attend the interview + so you can stay for max. 6 months to close your matters there.

You may also want to check if you're eligible to apply for any other UK visa to be able to stay for more than 6 months. For example, a work visa..... or as a parent of a child who is British/ILR (but this option may not be doable as there are a number of conditions)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
All the docs were PDF expect the picture. i uploaded it as Single file.
OK, that rules out the possibility they didn't see the stamps. I'm honestly confused why travel history was a reason for your application being refused then. In most cases, that type of travel history is solid, unless they don't like the fact you are a student in Australia. Not sure, and no guarantee, but I think you might have a chance if you show that you are also travelling the United States.

Samir1308

Mar 9, 2018
Thank u Bryanna.. My canada visa is inactive.. what does its mean? Do i need to leave the country? And how do i know that my uk spouce visa been curtail or not? And also my work place cant do work visa for me cauz of no licence sponcerd.. i wana go back to uk and would like to tell my situation to the uk home office

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My canada visa is inactive.. what does its mean?
How were you informed that your Canada TRV has been cancelled? When? And why?

Do i need to leave the country?
You need to give more details

And how do i know that my uk spouce visa been curtail or not?
Your wife has to write to the UK Home Office to state that she no longer wishes to continue with the relationship i.e. you have separated. This would mean that the UK authorities will not renew your UK spouse visa = You cannot stay in the UK.

Has your wife written to the UK Home Office?

And also my work place cant do work visa for me cauz of no licence sponcerd.. i wana go back to uk and would like to tell my situation to the uk home office
The only option to return to the UK is a UK General Visitor Visa.... which will allow you to enter/remain in the UK for maximum 6 months

Samir1308

Mar 9, 2018
Yes she did written to the home office 2 months ago.. its mean I cant re enter uk? I have uk spouce visa valid until may 2018..

Samir1308

Mar 9, 2018
I did apply online for canada visit visa.. when i login into my cic gc key account its showin counterfoil documents invalid.. this is because of my wife complain to cic immigration that she not goin to support me any uk visa.. so what i do ? Do i need to leave the country ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes she did written to the home office 2 months ago.. its mean I cant re enter uk? I have uk spouce visa valid until may 2018..
You would need to write to the Home Office to ask if you can still travel on the current UK spouse visa or if it has been cancelled. Don't make any travel plans until you receive a written confirmation

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I did apply online for canada visit visa.. when i login into my cic gc key account its showin counterfoil documents invalid..
Are you in Canada presently? If yes, you can email CPC-Ottawa (Case Processing Centre) to request for clarifications on the validity of your TRV counterfoil + why the update states your TRV has been cancelled.

Also, if it has been cancelled then you would need to leave at the earliest (within 30 days at the maximum)

this is because of my wife complain to cic immigration that she not goin to support me any uk visa.. so what i do ? Do i need to leave the country ?
It is unlikely your TRV counterfoil was cancelled because your wife has refused to apply to extend your UK spouse visa.

If your TRV has been cancelled then it could be because IRCC believes your TRV was incorrectly issued to you..... for example, maybe you are not a genuine visitor.... or if some document/evidence in your TRV application is not genuine