+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv Refused

Samir1308

Mar 9, 2018
What I need to do with canada mbc? They want me to come to the uk for the interview but the problem is i dont know i can go back to uk or not and also do do canada mbc gona ban me for few years?

sherry89

Mar 9, 2018
OK, that rules out the possibility they didn't see the stamps. I'm honestly confused why travel history was a reason for your application being refused then. In most cases, that type of travel history is solid, unless they don't like the fact you are a student in Australia. Not sure, and no guarantee, but I think you might have a chance if you show that you are also travelling the United States.
i mentioned in the application that i am travelling to New York for 3 days and more over why would i be staying i Canada after my trip, i am studying in Australia and verge of completing my degree this year.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
What I need to do with canada mbc? They want me to come to the uk for the interview but the problem is i dont know i can go back to uk or not and also do do canada mbc gona ban me for few years?
I suggest you follow through with the advice I had given in the previous post:

You can email CPC-Ottawa (Case Processing Centre) to ask about the validity of your TRV counterfoil + why the update states your TRV has been cancelled.

Also, if it has been cancelled then you would need to leave at the earliest (within 30 days at the maximum)

You would need to write to the Home Office to ask if you can still travel on the current UK spouse visa or if it has been cancelled. Don't make any travel plans until you receive a written confirmation

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna
Could you please suggest me something.
You would need to post more details:
1. Has a Canadian host invited you?
2. What documents did you submit?
3. Until when is your immigration status in Australia valid?
4. What ties can you demonstrate to both Australia and your home country?
5. Do you have bookings/hotel reservations etc for your US visit?

sherry89

Mar 9, 2018
1) No one has invited me, i don't know anyone in Canada.
2) I Submitted Letter from Uni stating that My Degree finishes in December 2018, My bank Statement, flight ticket for USA and Canada, all the stamps and visas on the passport.
3. My status as student is till October 2018 and after that i am eligible for 2 years work permit.
4 Ties Australia are i am studying Accounting and its going to finish this October, why would i be staying in Canada, i have paid $50,000 as my course fee, definitely i will complete my course. My parents are in India and My brother lives in Australia , He is Australian Citizen and travelling with me, we both travelled together to USA last year.
5) i have provided them Round Trip Air Ticket.

Last edited:

sherry89

Mar 9, 2018
Does invitation letter from someone who’s living in Canada put any positive weightage on the application?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna what you reckon is there any chances if i apply it again?
Yes, I think you have chances of a TRV approval if you reapply.

1) No one has invited me, i don't know anyone in Canada.
2) I Submitted Letter from Uni stating that My Degree finishes in December 2018, My bank Statement, flight ticket for USA and Canada, all the stamps and visas on the passport.
3. My status as student is till October 2018 and after that i am eligible for 2 years work permit.
4 Ties Australia are i am studying Accounting and its going to finish this October, why would i be staying in Canada, i have paid $50,000 as my course fee, definitely i will complete my course. My parents are in India and My brother lives in Australia , He is Australian Citizen and travelling with me, we both travelled together to USA last year.
5) i have provided them Round Trip Air Ticket.
Here are my suggestions:
1. Your flight and visit itinerary should be Australia>>Canada>>US>>Australia..... instead of visiting the US first

2. You should include a broad day-by-day plan of your visit to the US + any hotel reservations and flight bookings (not confirmed ones) for your US visit + scan your US visa and include the entry stamp (for CAN+ processing) + invitations or emails from relatives/friends in the US (if available)

3. Do prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary for your Canada visit with expense estimates.... and prove you can afford the itineraries for the US and Canada + airfares + surplus funds + hotel reservations and plane tickets (not confirmed/charged to your card)

4. Do include evidence of your immigration status in Australia (scan the student visa and include it in the cover letter) + any other similar proofs that you reside in Australia + a letter from the university allowing you time-off/whether you would be visiting during your school break + copies of your tuition fees + student ID + prints of the Australian immigration website which says you will be eligible for a 2-year Work Permit after you complete your degree + rent contract and rent receipts for 2-3 months or else proof of campus accommodation + any other evidence such as returning to complete internship or complete a thesis (a letter from your project guide/professor) + 2-3 months' credit card statements and mention you will have these credit cards for your visit in addition to your liquid funds

5. Do include an explanation that your brother will be traveling with you + a copy of his passport + proofs you had traveled to the US with your brother earlier (plane tickets or boarding passes) + an explanation that although you will have shared expenses with your brother, you individually have adequate funds to pay for your visit on your own + any evidence to show that your brother must return to Australia by a specific date (for example, a leave approval letter from his employer)

6. A visa officer would usually not have the time to go through old passports to figure out previous travels. I recommend you include a Travel History documents for the last 10 years, reverse chronological sequence: Visa details for each country + entry/exit dates + purpose of visit + scan/include your US B1/B2 and NZ visas

7. Also, do purchase an overseas travel medical policy (refundable dates) and include it in your application

8. Do prepare a cover letter that includes short point-wise explanations for all the points which I have suggested

sherry89

Mar 9, 2018
Yes, I think you have chances of a TRV approval if you reapply.

Here are my suggestions:
1. Your flight and visit itinerary should be Australia>>Canada>>US>>Australia..... instead of visiting the US first

2. You should include a broad day-by-day plan of your visit to the US + any hotel reservations and flight bookings (not confirmed ones) for your US visit + scan your US visa and include the entry stamp (for CAN+ processing) + invitations or emails from relatives/friends in the US (if available)

3. Do prepare a detailed day-by-day itinerary for your Canada visit with expense estimates.... and prove you can afford the itineraries for the US and Canada + airfares + surplus funds + hotel reservations and plane tickets (not confirmed/charged to your card)

4. Do include evidence of your immigration status in Australia (scan the student visa and include it in the cover letter) + any other similar proofs that you reside in Australia + a letter from the university allowing you time-off/whether you would be visiting during your school break + copies of your tuition fees + student ID + prints of the Australian immigration website which says you will be eligible for a 2-year Work Permit after you complete your degree + rent contract and rent receipts for 2-3 months or else proof of campus accommodation + any other evidence such as returning to complete internship or complete a thesis (a letter from your project guide/professor) + 2-3 months' credit card statements and mention you will have these credit cards for your visit in addition to your liquid funds

5. Do include an explanation that your brother will be traveling with you + a copy of his passport + proofs you had traveled to the US with your brother earlier (plane tickets or boarding passes) + an explanation that although you will have shared expenses with your brother, you individually have adequate funds to pay for your visit on your own + any evidence to show that your brother must return to Australia by a specific date (for example, a leave approval letter from his employer)

6. A visa officer would usually not have the time to go through old passports to figure out previous travels. I recommend you include a Travel History documents for the last 10 years, reverse chronological sequence: Visa details for each country + entry/exit dates + purpose of visit + scan/include your US B1/B2 and NZ visas

7. Also, do purchase an overseas travel medical policy (refundable dates) and include it in your application

8. Do prepare a cover letter that includes short point-wise explanations for all the points which I have suggested
Thanks Bryanna for your help, My TRV got approved, really appreciate for you help and advice.

MaryamRas

Feb 6, 2018
Hi,
I need some advice. I applied for trv for my parents and brother on 3rd april and got refusal on 18th april with reasons;
1. Not enough funds
2. Employment aspects
3. Personal asets and financial status.
4. Not enough doccumentation to support host' income
5. Family ties in canada and country of residence.
Documents we attached,
Passport copies, business registration docs along with taxation docs from FBR property docs one house and one shop on rent along with their tax docs (although ppl at vac didnt allow to send them and gave back to my parents) shares of worth 600000 pkr almost bank statments for my parents , brother's university registration letter. And from sponsor side we attach our emploment letters recent 3 pay stubs bank statemnets from last 3 mnths with funds almost $85,000 CAD recent notice of assessment recent T4 slips, pregnancy letter from my doctor.
My father owns a stationery business and mother is a house wife and brother is student. I admit that my father's bank statement was not very strong bcoz most of his dealings are in cash and cash is widely circulated in his business and he doesnt use debit credit cards as well, but we mentioned that we will take full responsibility for everything and we mentioned their stay for 4 weeks.
My question is what is their objection for employment aspects? How i can concern that one? From where we can get a letter of registration of business and how it works? I am highly disappointed and blank at this time, need help that how i should apply again with what documents anf after how much gap, coz i am due in the end of july, i want them to be present here till that time. Suggestions please that how i can address all these concerns??? And how i can make my case stronger what i can fo with my father's bank statement