+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused, reapplying...

varmamech324

Jun 3, 2013
Hi All,

I have applied TRV for Canada Two Weeks back, it has been refused. I would like to reapply again. Is there any time period that I should wait? or I can apply now.

These are the reasons they mentioned on my refusal form.

1. Purpose of Visit :
These are the options that displayed on drop down box
  • Business
  • Tourism
  • Short-Term Studies
  • Returning Student
  • Returning Worker
  • Super Visa : For parents and Grandparents
  • Other

I have selected Business, and I have submitted my Client Invitation letter. I am not sure what’s wrong on this. Do I have to submit any other documents ?

2. Your Personal Assets and financial Status :
Is there any Minimum amount that I have to maintain it on my Back?

3. Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence :
I completely don't understand what does this mean. Can some please help me on this.

4. Applicant would like to leave the Canada at the END of his/her authorized stay :
I have submitted my confirmed return air ticket. Is there any other document required to fulfill this?

Can some one please help on this?

Thanks in Advance!..

Spikey92

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-03-2014
1. You never mentioned why you want to come to canada? If its for business purposes then yes,select this. Any documents confirming the purpose of your visit help.

2. I dont know the specific amount but you have to show proof that you can provide for yourself while in Canada without working illegally.

3. You have family ties to Canada if a/ or more relatives of yours reside in Canada. Show them lots of proof that your family ties are in your country of residence. Otherwise it might raise a red flag if you have family and strong ties to Canada.

4. Return ticket is important. But also a rental agreement on your current apartment/house, a letter of your employer confirming your employment,etc., other proofs that you will return back because of certain things.

varmamech324

Jun 3, 2013
I have selected the business options from that Menu. Provided the Client Invitation letter. But still they mentioned Purpose of Visit is not clear.

One of my cousin working in Canada, Can I mentioned his name and address on the Application form.?

My family(Wife, Mother and Father) are dependents on me. Can you please suggest what are the documents that I submit saying the my Family ties in country of my residence.

While re appealing, I would like to submit the my refusal latter(xerox) with the all supported documents saying that "it was refused due to some insufficient document previously. Now I am provided all the documents......etc ", is this good process or without submitting the refusal letter, just submit all the documents same as previously what I did? Please suggest on this.

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Dear varmamech324.
where did you apply for visa in your home country or residence country also you submit the application online or through by embassy,
you have to show your ties in your home country end of your visit you will come back and attached all the support document like,assets and if you are marriage then marriage certificate if you have kids going to school attached school fees slips and electric bill some property under your name and good bank balance return tax slips if you pay the income tax,
if you are working attached employee letter for business purpose also attached the E mail communication with the Canada clients why you want to visit clients,
make shore when you will apply again make a strong case otherwise same answer you will from them,
i hope you understand now and get the visa,
regards,

navster

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
this time when you apply

1.) prepare a strong cover letter in which you have to tell the reasons why u can get a visa like for example you said purpose of visit was one of the reasons for rejection in the cover letter provide them all the details that support your purpose of visit and mention all the rejection reasons as side heading and prepare strong reasons why they cant reject ur visa

2.) reapply for visa with your marriage photographs, ur parents photos and current employment leave letter, bank statement for atleast 10,000 CAD and this shows that u will return back

hope this helps and all the best

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Dear navster,

please can you give me any ruff idea how i can write covering letter for the visit visa,

Regards,

navster

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
hi anmol

Prepare a cover letter with Concerns Raised Previously like for ex:

1. My Economic and Social Ties to India : under this u can mention about ur bank deposits,fixed deposits,properties owned by u or ur parents and write a para on this/

2. Purpose of Visit : mention why u want to go to canada

3. Personal Assets and Financial Status: under this once again mention abt bank stmst and make a financial certificate from Chartered accountant or else u urself can prepare a financial certificate abt ur savings and properties

hope this helps u