+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused on 24.08.2018

Lakhvirrashu

Aug 24, 2018
  1. submitted my paper based TRV application on11july2018 in jalandhar vfs.received e-mail of acknowledgement on 26 july 2018. Today on24.08.2018 I got e-mail from Canadianimmigration that my visa refused due to Giveneconomic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economicestablishment and family ties, I am notsatisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

2. LakhvirrashuNewbie

#2Yesterday at 7:11 PM
    I received letter of invitation to celebrate his son birthday on 5th August.
    I am a central govt employee in railway as helper electrical.
    Monthly salary slips last 6 months 25000pm.
    My service letter.
    Leave sanction from my HOD and NOC FROM railway department.
    7 lakh in my 2 saving accounts 6 months statement
    My 4years old daughter school certificate
    My wife is a contractual teacher in govt school. Her job letters submit with my application.
    3 years ITR.
    WHY THE OFFICER REFUSED MY APPLICATION. PLZ HELP ME

Deep_g

Apr 13, 2018
What other documents did you received along with birthday invitation from him or just an invitation letter just

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
You didn't mention any travel history, and if you have other visa rejection record before?
Pay a lot to celebrate your relative's son's birthday with whole family do make weak point though. Have you mention any important thing about this visiting?

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
  1. submitted my paper based TRV application on11july2018 in jalandhar vfs.received e-mail of acknowledgement on 26 july 2018. Today on24.08.2018 I got e-mail from Canadianimmigration that my visa refused due to Giveneconomic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economicestablishment and family ties, I am notsatisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

2. LakhvirrashuNewbie

#2Yesterday at 7:11 PM
    I received letter of invitation to celebrate his son birthday on 5th August.
    I am a central govt employee in railway as helper electrical.
    Monthly salary slips last 6 months 25000pm.
    My service letter.
    Leave sanction from my HOD and NOC FROM railway department.
    7 lakh in my 2 saving accounts 6 months statement
    My 4years old daughter school certificate
    My wife is a contractual teacher in govt school. Her job letters submit with my application.
    3 years ITR.
    WHY THE OFFICER REFUSED MY APPLICATION. PLZ HELP ME

birthday invitation letter does not serve the purpose to grant a visa. invitation letter is nothing without your strong bond in your home country. you get the visa not from the sponsor documents .visa officer review your documentation priority to make a decision. with all the documents you mentioned is not enough to get a approval.

Last edited:

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
another thing when you apply for visitor visa to canada you must have $10000 dollars equalent money in indian bank account other than the saving you showed in your bank account or any property you showing in the application .like in your case i don't know if there are three people travelling on visitor visa you must have $30000 canadian dollars for the trip expense other than you showed 7 lakhs in your savings.

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
another thing when you apply for visitor visa to canada you must have $10000 dollars equalent money in indian bank account other than the saving you showed in your bank account or any property you showing in the application .like in your case i don't know if there are three people travelling on visitor visa you must have $30000 canadian dollars for the trip expense other than you showed 7 lakhs in your savings.
That's a lot of money. I don't think general Canadian family can easily show this....to my understanding, the cost of the trip should be $1000 per week per person, that's total $6000 plus $3000 as air fare in addition. The thing is why applicant want to pay this for this event, if their travel history or their salary doesn't support it?

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
That's a lot of money. I don't think general Canadian family can easily show this....to my understanding, the cost of the trip should be $1000 per week per person, that's total $6000 plus $3000 as air fare in addition. The thing is why applicant want to pay this for this event, if their travel history or their salary doesn't support it?
Every file is different.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
That means $10000 per person in bank is not a must, right?
IRCC wants to see that the individuals visiting have sufficient funds in their own accounts to pay for the visit. 7 lakhs is equalent to 12k cad not equivalent if there are 3 people travelling in this case .visa office has strong grounds for refusal.sponser account money is not that important.

Lakhvirrashu

Aug 24, 2018
It is individual application not a family.i think 7 lakh sufficient for individual person. I show my PF SAVINGS 2.5 LAKH. MY LIC POLICY 2 LAKH. but there is no travel history and no any refusal before.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
It is individual application not a family.i think 7 lakh sufficient for individual person. I show my PF SAVINGS 2.5 LAKH. MY LIC POLICY 2 LAKH. but there is no travel history and no any refusal before.
age is key factor when it comes to make a decision on visitor visa application. i am living in canada . i have met so many people when who came on visitor visa and never go back to the home country. try to get LIMA and got rejected and overstay on their visa. in the end it is all your luck.