+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused for exam

moz12345

Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone
Im a 26 y/o female and a graduate of DMD last 2014.I have registered to take the ndeb equivalency exam for graduates of non accredited dental schools,this coming august. I applied for the TRV last month and got rejected for the ff reasons:
Travel history
employment status
ties to the country of origin
financial assets

I havent been working since graduation because I was preparing for the exam and I had stated this in my first application. I have an apartment and a car under my name which I submitted the deed of sale for both.my parents are going to pay for my entire trip and Ive submitted my mom's bank certificated with 25000CAD$ in her account together with am invitation letter from our family friend with all her T4 that she will shoulder my accomodation during my stay there and also the registration form for the exam.

what else should I submit to make the application stronger this time?
I forgot to include my bank acount bcoz I thought it wont be necessary since my parents are oaying for my trip.but I will include it this time.
Aside from the apartment that is under my name I have full authority regarding signing the contracts for rent of the two apartments of my parents since they are living in another country and the monthly rental is deposited in my bank account will adding this help my contract?
And will stating that Im the guardian of my sisters that are staying with me count as my ties here?
What are my chances of getting TRV giving the fact that Ive been rejected once and im unemployed.
thank u so much

CaroM8

Feb 26, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
20/10/2016 - SA:25/10/2016 - AOR2: 22/12/16
File Transfer...
25/10/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
LANDED..........
14-11-2017
Hey there!

A lot of people have been accepted after being refused once or twice so don't give up ;)

And yes to all the new evidence! Submit everything you can think of to prove your ties back home, that is the key point to your application. Especially the bit about your sisters! You can also include things like future appointments or special events you must attend back home. Have you travelled anywhere else before? If yes, show proof.

Hope this helps! :)