+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused due to "Purpose of Visit"

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Yes u can apply the next day if u have the Answers of they questions.

1) Travel history
Forget about that is just an excuse to refuse..

2) Purposes of visit..
U need to show . how long u r going to stay and mention the places of visit
ur plan where and how long u are going to stay.. ect.. u have to give them a Agenda of ur trip.

3) Personal assets and financial status. .
Here I can see a problem. . A) a letter from ur employees. .and the bank letter with the 3 to 6 months statement.
B) ur parents declarations letter of supporting..
C)41775 CAN Bank deposit amount. .
D)44683 CAN Property value..
Don't u thing it's a almost same value of ... Bank deposit and property...
Change the property value... my personal advice.. is it a market value or government value.. ? Go with the Market value.. which will show on ur CA REPORT and Valuation report.
And don't forget to send ur CA and Valuation report. .
@Mairaj How can you say that forget travel history it is a most important stuff for now as they count it as a financial when you never travel to any place so what is a reason to visit CA only think about it better advice only that stuff which is worth and helpful for others instead of misguide

Reactions: uwaifouuyi

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
C there r many people in world who have everything but they don't have travel history. . It doesn't means that u have to have a travel record.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
C there r many people in world who have everything but they don't have travel history. . It doesn't means that u have to have a travel record.
there are only several people without traveling but with a genuine reason not just a tourist without having a history there are cases i saw but all have genuine reasons

Rommie12

Jan 29, 2018
Hi being indian national i am planing to visit canada as tourist visitor for 15 days but need to knw about travel history is it matter....becoz in my case i am living in abu dhabi UAE on resident pemit frequently travelling india on vacation..

...will that travel history is ok in my case

Also i would like to add here i have got visa on my passport of south korea japan thialand singapore south africa but i didnt travel on these visa...

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi being indian national i am planing to visit canada as tourist visitor for 15 days but need to knw about travel history is it matter....becoz in my case i am living in abu dhabi UAE on resident pemit frequently travelling india on vacation..

Also i would like to add here i have got visa on my passport of south korea japan thialand singapore south africa but i didnt travel on these visa...
Travel History play vital rule on Canada's visit visa, I don't think that will make much difference, if visa stamp on the passport, real traveling is most important, but if you have USA visa stamp in your passport & making travel plan USA & Canada together that might helpful.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Travels to India won't count as travel history because it is your home country.

Travels to UAE don't count as you are a long-term resident there.

Like I had replied to another of your posts, only your travel to Japan would have helped. Visas without actually traveling to those countries doesn't help. It only means you met the entry requirements for those countries, but you have not proved that you have a history of returning to your home country/country of residence after short visits