+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused due to "Purpose of Visit"

Kate_Westlake

Jan 18, 2018
It is better to submit an explanation letter with your application. Also, including an invitation letter is very important.

Live life

May 6, 2017
I am going to Canada to stay for 3-4 months. Is it possible to get a TRV for my domestic helper so that she can provide me the required support with my child

asish1073

Dec 21, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am from india.
So sad i apply first time for TRV and i got refuse letter.
Following reason for refusing

# You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) Travel History

- Yes i no travel any country still my password just issue in 2017.
2) Purpose of visit
- I not understand what we do for this reason. Kindly guide me.
3) Personal assets and financial status
- I will provide my bank statement for 6 month. My bank deposit copy. Current employee certificate and salary slip. In my account around 9090 CAN. bank deposit 1090 CAN.
My Current salary was 454 CAN per month.
Also my parents bank deposit was 41775 CAN and the property value was 44683 CAN

Kindly guide me what should i do now ? Can i reapply now because in letter they mention me.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meet the requirements.

How i response those above question that they ask me ? Also tell me how much time time frame i have to reapply

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am from india.
So sad i apply first time for TRV and i got refuse letter.
Following reason for refusing

# You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) Travel History

- Yes i no travel any country still my password just issue in 2017.
2) Purpose of visit
- I not understand what we do for this reason. Kindly guide me.
3) Personal assets and financial status
- I will provide my bank statement for 6 month. My bank deposit copy. Current employee certificate and salary slip. In my account around 9090 CAN. bank deposit 1090 CAN.
My Current salary was 454 CAN per month.
Also my parents bank deposit was 41775 CAN and the property value was 44683 CAN

Kindly guide me what should i do now ? Can i reapply now because in letter they mention me.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meet the requirements.

How i response those above question that they ask me ? Also tell me how much time time frame i have to reapply
Yes u can apply the next day if u have the Answers of they questions.

1) Travel history
Forget about that is just an excuse to refuse..

2) Purposes of visit..
U need to show . how long u r going to stay and mention the places of visit
ur plan where and how long u are going to stay.. ect.. u have to give them a Agenda of ur trip.

3) Personal assets and financial status. .
Here I can see a problem. . A) a letter from ur employees. .and the bank letter with the 3 to 6 months statement.
B) ur parents declarations letter of supporting..
C)41775 CAN Bank deposit amount. .
D)44683 CAN Property value..
Don't u thing it's a almost same value of ... Bank deposit and property...
Change the property value... my personal advice.. is it a market value or government value.. ? Go with the Market value.. which will show on ur CA REPORT and Valuation report.
And don't forget to send ur CA and Valuation report. .

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Yes u can apply the next day if u have the Answers of they questions.

1) Travel history
Forget about that is just an excuse to refuse..

2) Purposes of visit..
U need to show . how long u r going to stay and mention the places of visit
ur plan where and how long u are going to stay.. ect.. u have to give them a Agenda of ur trip.

3) Personal assets and financial status. .
Here I can see a problem. . A) a letter from ur employees. .and the bank letter with the 3 to 6 months statement.
B) ur parents declarations letter of supporting..
C)41775 CAN Bank deposit amount. .
D)44683 CAN Property value..
Don't u thing it's a almost same value of ... Bank deposit and property...
Change the property value... my personal advice.. is it a market value or government value.. ? Go with the Market value.. which will show on ur CA REPORT and Valuation report.
And don't forget to send ur CA and Valuation report. .
And ya just mentioned 15 to 20 days trip that it.. never mention a month.. always go with the days
10 days.. 15 days 20 days..
No mentioning month or months.

asish1073

Dec 21, 2017
And ya just mentioned 15 to 20 days trip that it.. never mention a month.. always go with the days
10 days.. 15 days 20 days..
No mentioning month or months.
Thank you dear. I really appreciate
I have one question how much time I have to reapply again ?

Following documents I already attached
1. Resume
2. Athearcard
3. Passport copy
4. Mark sheet and degree certificate
5. Work experience letter
6. Family information
7. Salary slip
8. Bank statement
9. Parents bank deposits
10. Property valuation report
11. 6 photos

Can I attached again this all documents during reapply.
Which type new document I attached ? Can you have some idea

Thank you again

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
I applied for a visitor visa online. I will be heading to the US on a Student visa, and from there I intend to travel to Toronto for a week and return to US as my classes will start. In my visa application, I have included my US visa scan, my flight tickets to US, my university I-20 and acceptance letter which also states the date classes commence. I will be staying in Toronto with a friend who is studying there and I got an invitation letter from him along with his university related documents, study permit and passport scan. His address and contact details are mentioned in the invite letter and in my cover letter. Since I did not provide any daily agenda as I am going to visit my friend, do you think it could be a problem? Will the other documents I provided suffice?
Hi, I am going to apply for visitor visa for my mother , can you please suggest , where do we have to upload the invitation letter?