+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Guys, Dont trust here on peoples , specially, those, would like to be Called '' STAR Member or VIP Member" they know nothing and mostly mislead others.. in my Case when i asked question about PFL,, all Champions jump in and said Refusal would be highest recommended but 99% chance is BAN.. but trust me.. i got my visa after PFL issued, in 20 Days and i i wrote simple email by myself, explaining details and stood with my declaration which i said in my application. even during the COVID19, in June, embassy asked me to send passport my courier and they stamped visa and returned by prepaid courier as well. so be aware here,, peoples here just trying to create drama and promoting consultancy business.
To be fair most are refused or receive a ban. One should always try for a reconsideration but we see most being denied or banned.

juraij v u

Jan 31, 2020
I got AIP on sept 3 and i got refusal on feb 9 and i reapplied on feb 12 and april 16 i got refusal can i go for reconsideration .. i got refuaal based on eligibility reasons after getting AIP

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got AIP on sept 3 and i got refusal on feb 9 and i reapplied on feb 12 and april 16 i got refusal can i go for reconsideration .. i got refuaal based on eligibility reasons after getting AIP
There is no AIP (approval on principle) for TRVs. Have you ordered GCMS notes to find out specifically why you were denied. If you can give us more details about your TRV application maybe we can give you some suggestions.

juraij v u

Jan 31, 2020
There is no AIP (approval on principle) for TRVs. Have you ordered GCMS notes to find out specifically why you were denied. If you can give us more details about your TRV application maybe we can give you some suggestions.
Iam saying Student visa ... They said AIP msan eligibility reviewed

Eaye

Nov 27, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your help. I applied for a canada TV. The details are here. I hope that it is helpful for others as it was to me.

Applies via GCSE key
Location london
Application 29th Oct 21
Biometric letter 30th Oct 21
Biometric done 1st Nov 21
Refusal on 16th nov 21
Sent a web form for reconsideration on 16th nov 21
Reconsideration request approved 17th Nov 21
Passport request 17th Nov 21
Passport sent 17th Nov 21
Passport received 27th Nov 21

Please note there is no specific template for reconsideration request. It varies on everyone's case. If you think that refusal reason was not strong, just in your own words write a message and add the points that you think are helpful.

Good luck everyone

EleeRoy

Nov 10, 2021
Hi, i just wanted to share my experience initially my trv app refused and upon reconsideration they approved so basically reconsideration does work... following is timeline:

08 Oct - App submitted at VSF Dubai (paper based) same time fingerprints given
11 Oct - Link app with GCKey Account
30 Oct - Bio Letter Received
31 Oct - Refusal Letter Received

02 Nov - Reconsideration request submitted on webform as well as emailed to embassy
08 Nov - Received email from IRCC that they are going to send my request to migration officer to look into it
15 Nov - Received Bio Letter again
16 Nov - Received message "profile updated" after 2 hour got approval and received letter to submit passport, next day passport submitted and passport received back within 1 week with visa stamped.

Best of luck to everyon

Hi
who help you to write the letter ? did u attach extra documents?
Thanks

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your help. I applied for a canada TV. The details are here. I hope that it is helpful for others as it was to me.

Applies via GCSE key
Location london
Application 29th Oct 21
Refusal on 16th nov 21

Please note there is no specific template for reconsideration request. It varies on everyone's case. If you think that refusal reason was not strong, just in your own words write a message and add the points that you think are helpful.

Good luck everyone
Congrats !!! what was your purpose of trip and travel history?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

Applies via GCSE key
Location london
Application 29th Oct 21
Refusal on 16th nov 21

Good luck everyone
Congrats Eaye...... another success story

Saurav Singh

Jan 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

Applies via GCSE key
Location london
Application 29th Oct 21
Refusal on 16th nov 21

Good luck everyone
What was your reason for refusal?

bilal2012bs

Star Member
May 1, 2022
Hi, I secured a fully funded master's scholarship and my visa was refused on 1 April. Then I applied for reconsideration on 24 April and got their email on 28 April:

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada. We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email, If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive a reply to this effect. No further reconsideration requests will be considered without the submission of a new application.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Almost 30 days are passed and they have not responded yet. What should I do now?

Thank you

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi, I secured a fully funded master's scholarship and my visa was refused on 1 April. Then I applied for reconsideration on 24 April and got their email on 28 April:

Almost 30 days are passed and they have not responded yet. What should I do now?

Thank you
Hi, my husband's SOWP application was refused on 12 January. He applied for a reconsideration on 27 January and got 2 emails on 12 and 17 February stating that they have received the request and sent to IRCC officer for a consideration and the applicant will get a decision. It's been more that 3 months my husband hasn't got any reply. After waiting for 2 months he reapplied as we can't wait unlimited time for their decision. I would suggest you to reapply.