rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even I hired a professional lawyer to handle my case and that was a mistake, the last two applications done by lawyer, after gcms notes he could not advise me more, but this third application I applied myself not using representative anymore, some new documents submitted with reconsideration letter explaining everything by details, but I have feeling it will result the same refusal, because already VO have his ego once he see your trying to convince him etc.. Hope he get convinced!!

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ties to your home country . Do u have any financial asset on your name? Notes clearly say ur ties to canada outweigh your ties to home country.
I don't have property on my name, we have family house in uae, am living in my father house, we are in uae since 1950s.. Not everyone has property on their names, at the end am doing everything took responsibility to run the family... That what I explained in my letter but it seems it's not enough to convince him..

Reactions: Legend6892

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
I don't have property on my name, we have family house in uae, am living in my father house, we are in uae since 1950s.. Not everyone has property on their names, at the end am doing everything took responsibility to run the family... That what I explained in my letter but it seems it's not enough to convince him..
Even, I did attached my property documents which are on my name, My assets details and further, I did explain in my LoE, but unfortunately VO did not convince or he did not bother to look into my file and just refused stating the same reasons.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even, I did attached my property documents which are on my name, My assets details and further, I did explain in my LoE, but unfortunately VO did not convince or he did not bother to look into my file and just refused stating the same reasons.
That's the problem, after all documents still he or she rejects , this shows VO just doesn't want to approve, anyway nothing in our hands , all we can do is to reapply and try to convince VO..

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
That's the problem, after all documents still he or she rejects , this shows VO just doesn't want to approve, anyway nothing in our hands , all we can do is to reapply and try to convince VO..
But I think if someone has more than two refusals , it’s very difficult and challenging to convince VO because S/he will look into your history and may simply refused instead looking into your application in detail? In my case , I guess this is what happened

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's OK if they reject, anyway this is my last try, nothing I can do more then this.. This is their rules no one can change their mentality... But at least I know myself I can't be illegal immigrant to any country, I already proved that by visiting so many other countries...

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
So your ties to UAE do not count because your stay is temporary in UAE, u might end up staying your entire life in UAE that is a different story . Your application is judged according to your nationality and your passport and your ties to your country of passport.
Noted, however, a lot of people are getting visas from Middle east - GCC countries even there nationalities are not GCC. They are on work visas. Could you explain how they are getting visas then? The point what I want to highlight is that there is no specific reasons for refusals, its just depends upon VOs mood. I know some friends, they got TRV from middle east countries despite the fact they travel first time from their home countries, having no travel history etc. In addition, even after getting GCMS and explaining those notes in LoE, doesn't work in re-application.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
It's OK if they reject, anyway this is my last try, nothing I can do more then this.. This is their rules no one can change their mentality... But at least I know myself I can't be illegal immigrant to any country, I already proved that by visiting so many other countries...
A lot of applicants who have clean record are getting refusals like you etc. and agreed with you no one can change their rules or mentality or way of thinking... Al least, they should check the applicant record of overstayed or illegal immigration status of other countries prior to refusals.
Even, I will try my luck for the last time after getting GCMS and after this Corona Virus.

Aisha9

Mar 13, 2020
@iglu Hello i have told my friend to help apply for the gcms notes.what do you think i should include in my next application as ties to canada and home country plus purpose of visit were the reasons for denial.Thanks

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
I am nobody to explain why people are getting visas and why not. Every applicant is considered a potential migrant . You need to prove you are not by showing your financial assets and cash . If you do not have any property that you own you are more likely to settle as a migrant in canada. This is just an example and there are many other things considered. Stop blaming visa officers . They do not know you personally neither they are supposed to. You have to prove your intentions not by just writing cover letter or what you think but by showing legitimate documents . They going to assess your file on the basis of that and not what you think or believe.
Stop defending Canadian Visa Officers, we all know that Canada has worst and slowest visa process system, have a look at UK, Ireland and Australia visa processing system and you will know the difference.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
I am nobody to explain why people are getting visas and why not. Every applicant is considered a potential migrant . You need to prove you are not by showing your financial assets and cash . If you do not have any property that you own you are more likely to settle as a migrant in canada. This is just an example and there are many other things considered. Stop blaming visa officers . They do not know you personally neither they are supposed to. You have to prove your intentions not by just writing cover letter or what you think but by showing legitimate documents . They going to assess your file on the basis of that and not what you think or believe.
But even after attaching legitimate documents and showing and proving the intentions that you will not stay there at all but just a visit, and that you are showing by your travel history and after explaining all facts visa is getting refused then what? and it is reality that by looking at certain nationalities, VO are making their minds instead of looking into provided files/documents . Anyways, Nobody can determine what outcome you will going to receive even after providing all proofs. I can simply say " BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF US

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys chill !!! we all here to help each other , for me doesn't matter if they refused , their is so many other countries to visit , Canada is not the only country .. but in this situation no one can fly du to corona thing! its better stay home ...