+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
hello everyone,
I have the same situation, I've got my 3rd refusal on may 12 and this time my family ties issue was solved and the the reason for refusal is just purpose of visit. I asked my agent to do the webform for me and she did it on 16th may. she told me she received an email on 25th that they got my webform and we have to wait for reconsideration, but still no news. when i check my app status, is still refused. does anyone know how long does it take to reopen my case and get answer?
appreciate if anybody could help

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Re
hello everyone,
I have the same situation, I've got my 3rd refusal on may 12 and this time my family ties issue was solved and the the reason for refusal is just purpose of visit. I asked my agent to do the webform for me and she did it on 16th may. she told me she received an email on 25th that they got my webform and we have to wait for reconsideration, but still no news. when i check my app status, is still refused. does anyone know how long does it take to reopen my case and get answer?
appreciate if anybody could help
Reconsideration is a discretionary process. Applying for it does not necessarily mean they will accept your application, nor review it.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Re

Reconsideration is a discretionary process. Applying for it does not necessarily mean they will accept your application, nor review it.
I know maybe they wont accept it, but they emailed me that i have to wait for reconsideration....but there is no update yet...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I know maybe they wont accept it, but they emailed me that i have to wait for reconsideration....but there is no update yet...
It can take a few months for IRCC to review and respond. All application processing is slower right now due to COVID-19. Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait for a reply.

Reactions: sahar1929

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
It can take a few months for IRCC to review and respond. All application processing is slower right now due to COVID-19. Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait for a reply.
I applied for study permit and my loa is for sep 2020. I got my last rejection in a week on may 12. So i need to know how long should i wait before submitting again?!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied for study permit and my loa is for sep 2020. I got my last rejection in a week on may 12. So i need to know how long should i wait before submitting again?!
It's very hard to say because everything is delayed right now. It might take a few months to have a response to the reconsideration request.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
It's very hard to say because everything is delayed right now. It might take a few months to have a response to the reconsideration request.
Thank you....
If i dont get the answer in 2-3 weeks, i will reapply again...

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
there is no point applying again and again and wasting money. try to order gcms notes to find out the real reason for rejection and then apply if you think you stand a chance. your agent will not advise you all this you need to hire a lawyer but that is only if you want to apply in future. student visa getting rejected is very rare unless you are doing something seriously wrong in your application. the reasons that you are given in your refusal letter are generic, no matter what type of visa you apply you get the same reasons. please apply gcms notes .
I ordered notes for the 2 refusals. They mentioned that the college i chose is an expensive one and study in your country. I changed the college to university and but changed the field of study, and applied after 6 months. Family tie issue was solved and now i have one reason: purpose of visit.
She ordered notes again about 2 weeks ago. Because of that i want to wait for 2-3 weeks to get notes then reapply. Its been a year that im trying to get visa. But i dont know what else should i do?

• Sad
Reactions: usamaiqbal1177

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
If you can copy and paste what exactly was written in notes would be helpful.it is not easy to understand what you have written above. If your agent has applied for notes dont expect them to arrive anytime soon because of covid they are taking longer than normal time. Ircc has requested additional 90 days on top of regular 30 days. Please note it will be within 120 days that is the max time they have announced.
I will send it to you.
I know. My last notes tool about 5 months.i ordered in sep 2019 And got it on dec2019.
After that i changed my college and apply for university. In feb 2020 i got my new loa, and due to covid i had to wait till may2020, then apply for visa.I was almost sure that i can get my visa.just for purpose of visit....but when i got rejected, i did the webform. After about 10 days they answered that they got my webform and i have to wait for reconsideration.

Angelalala93

May 25, 2020
Hi, i just wanted to share my experience initially my trv app refused and upon reconsideration they approved so basically reconsideration does work... following is timeline:

08 Oct - App submitted at VSF Dubai (paper based) same time fingerprints given
11 Oct - Link app with GCKey Account
30 Oct - Bio Letter Received
31 Oct - Refusal Letter Received

02 Nov - Reconsideration request submitted on webform as well as emailed to embassy
08 Nov - Received email from IRCC that they are going to send my request to migration officer to look into it
15 Nov - Received Bio Letter again
16 Nov - Received message "profile updated" after 2 hour got approval and received letter to submit passport, next day passport submitted and passport received back within 1 week with visa stamped.

Best of luck to everyone.....
What is the email address of embassy that you used to send your reconsideration request? Thank you!

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
What is the email address of embassy that you used to send your reconsideration request? Thank you!
send web form its more effective else if u still want to send an email then you can find email address through the websites of your respective visa office/country of residence

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
send web form its more effective else if u still want to send an email then you can find email address through the websites of your respective visa office/country of residence
Do you know anyone who got approved after reconsideration? Are you in UAE now? I am planning to send the we form and email as I am the unpaid representative. Supporting documents clearly detailed and addressed the refusal grounds given by the officer. I am thinking that the VO may not be favourable because of the nationality of the applicant and did not look into all the proof given. May I ask how long you visa was for? Was it the validity of your passport or ten-year visa? TIA

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Do you know anyone who got approved after reconsideration? Are you in UAE now? I am planning to send the we form and email as I am the unpaid representative. Supporting documents clearly detailed and addressed the refusal grounds given by the officer. I am thinking that the VO may not be favourable because of the nationality of the applicant and did not look into all the proof given. May I ask how long you visa was for? Was it the validity of your passport or ten-year visa? TIA
i personally don't know anyone who got approved through reconsideration request but there are few cases on this forum who got approved and they wrote their experiences and yes i'm in UAE and visa validity is till passport expiry

Edris_Usaf

Feb 24, 2020
Guys, Dont trust here on peoples , specially, those, would like to be Called '' STAR Member or VIP Member" they know nothing and mostly mislead others.. in my Case when i asked question about PFL,, all Champions jump in and said Refusal would be highest recommended but 99% chance is BAN.. but trust me.. i got my visa after PFL issued, in 20 Days and i i wrote simple email by myself, explaining details and stood with my declaration which i said in my application. even during the COVID19, in June, embassy asked me to send passport my courier and they stamped visa and returned by prepaid courier as well. so be aware here,, peoples here just trying to create drama and promoting consultancy business.