+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, i am living in Dubai and i have a Valid US B1B2 visa & i am planning to visit US & canada in summer, i want canada TRV, i have a question how many Months Bank statement is required? there is a a lot of confusion many people are saying 3 months, few said 6 months and one of my friend said 4 months?

your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, i am living in Dubai and i have a Valid US B1B2 visa & i am planning to visit US & canada in summer, i want canada TRV, i have a question how many Months Bank statement is required? there is a a lot of confusion many people are saying 3 months, few said 6 months and one of my friend said 4 months?

your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks
I attached 1 year bank statement.I have also attached my salary slips.I think at least 6 months statement should be attached.

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes, travel history does make a stronger impract. I would advise you not to apply for TRV again till next 6 months time. Apply for GCMS notes, works on every point and filled the gaps. Thanking you.
How to apply for GCMS notes from Pakistan?

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
your visa is refuse or what??? you can apply online using gcmsnow.com or there are many other websites who are providing these services Good Luck
Something peculiar has happened as our(husband,wife) trv are refused while our 10 year old(single child) daughter's visa is still in process at the stage of reviewing eligibility.I really don't know what does it mean.

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
@Bryanna
Could you please help!
I applied for trv with family as a tourist from Pakistan on 16th March 2019 online.Biometrics were given on 18th March.Visa got refused on 25th April but our 10 year old(single child) daughter's visa is still in process at the stage of reviewing eligibility.BG check was inapplicable in her case.Why haven't they rejected her visa yet?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@Bryanna
Could you please help!
I applied for trv with family as a tourist from Pakistan on 16th March 2019 online.Biometrics were given on 18th March.Visa got refused on 25th April but our 10 year old(single child) daughter's visa is still in process at the stage of reviewing eligibility.BG check was inapplicable in her case.Why haven't they rejected her visa yet?
The age can be one of the biggest factor

azad1

Apr 8, 2019
I applied trv from Karachi on 22 January later on 23 April i received a letter from ABDB about my application fee unpaid. because i used credit card which was later theft so i call the bank and all transaction were in dispute. embassy categorically wrote about dispute and ask me to give new fee along with letter of explanation about initial payment dispute. i paid new fee in Lahore vfs and again send document from Karachi vfs on 29 April. still waiting for their response. its almost 4 months gone and my passport is still in embassy.

Last edited:

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
I applied trv from Karachi on 22 January later on 23 April i received a letter from ABDB about my application fee unpaid. because i used credit card which was later theft so i call the bank and all transaction were in dispute. embassy categorically wrote about dispute and ask me to give new fee along with letter of explanation about initial payment dispute. i paid new fee in Lahore vfs and again send document from Karachi vfs on 29 April. still waiting for their response. its almost 4 months gone and my passport is still in embassy.
So ur application actually starts from 29 april. Start counting onwards. Not even one month

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Yes once the payment is done and u received the confirmation then only ur application timeline will start. Wht is ur status on cic website
Plus passport return request will take time better to wait the time will take for passport request u will receive ur decision