+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
hey bro when/where did you gt this info ?
man trust me i don't know what are they upto.....
i emailed my relevant visa office which is Sydney twice 3rd dec and 22nd dec no reply... then 2 CSE no update on that too...
applied for GSM notes on 19th nov no update....

Great, have a safe trip.

Only reply is backlog in BGs

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
hey bro when/where did you gt this info ?
man trust me i don't know what are they upto.....
i emailed my relevant visa office which is Sydney twice 3rd dec and 22nd dec no reply... then 2 CSE no update on that too...
applied for GSM notes on 19th nov no update....
Well my sis is in canada and her passport is also stucked for visa stamping after approval. She cancelled her flight yesterday to Pakistan as well. To get the status of her PP she called amd emailed numerous departments.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Ok fair enough :)
Well my sis is in canada and her passport is also stucked for visa stamping after approval. She cancelled her flight yesterday to Pakistan as well. To get the status of her PP she called amd emailed numerous departments.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Dear @Bryanna
I got a phone call from CHC islamabad to submit my passport " old and new " as decision has been made on my application. I just came back from VFS Lahore after submitting my passport. :) Hope for the best and positive outcome now.

Yes, as per @Bryanna Prediction, i have got phone call for Passport which means 3rd will be @ubfx and 4th will be @Mrmoody90

The Real Question is GC KEY account is showing no updates what so ever :(

Last edited: