+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
hi.
my wife have never traveled before so how long would her BGC might take? And does BGC means that the visa officer is satisfied with all other info and now just want to move to next step i.e BGC and if it comes good then they will issue visa?
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE TRAVEL HISTORY, AS YOU ARE HER HUSBAND AND DOCUMENTS ARE VERY STRONG. TIES ARE STRONG. FINANCIAL HEALTH IS V GOOD. I GUESS YOUR CASE WILL TURN IN TO VISA INSHALLAH.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE TRAVEL HISTORY, AS YOU ARE HER HUSBAND AND DOCUMENTS ARE VERY STRONG. TIES ARE STRONG. FINANCIAL HEALTH IS V GOOD. I GUESS YOUR CASE WILL TURN IN TO VISA INSHALLAH.
INSHALLAH. Thank you for the positive spirit. :) . Hey, I can see now that myCIC says Biometric completed and BGC in process.Also, it says we are reviewing the additional documents you are provided.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
INSHALLAH. Thank you for the positive spirit. :) . Hey, I can see now that myCIC says Biometric completed and BGC in process.Also, it says we are reviewing the additional documents you are provided.
Great, Now a days they are speeding up the things but it is getting difficult for them to handle the backlog. Good luck once again for your visa application :)

Reactions: torontian

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello dear members how much time cic takes now a days after bio matrics done.
I applied 2 months before and got request for biomatrics letter after 2 months stating to do within 30 days other wise desciuon will be made. Now i have given my biomatrics.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hello dear members how much time cic takes now a days after bio matrics done.
I applied 2 months before and got request for biomatrics letter after 2 months stating to do within 30 days other wise desciuon will be made. Now i have given my biomatrics.
You never know how much time they will take. They may put your application in BGs and rest is shared on this forum. :).

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Dear Friends,
Good news has come for me. Got TRV
Timeline was:
Applied online on 31 July 2017.
Confirmation letter. 4 August
PPR on 13 December
PP submitted on 15 Dec
Got PP on 19 December.
Season's greetings to all and happy winter vocations.

Anyone want to consult, plz feel free to tag me

Reactions: CanadaEHCabada

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear Friends,
Timeline was:
PPR on 13 December
PP submitted on 15 Dec
Got PP on 19 December.

Congratulations @hamid607 King now i guess after you we will be honored too haha good luck and really glad for you how many years visa you got

Reactions: hamid607

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Dear Friends,
Timeline was:
PPR on 13 December
PP submitted on 15 Dec
Got PP on 19 December.

MashaAllah and Congratulations once again. Indeed this news is very welcoming as well as encouraging for all. What is the validity of your visa. Do share with us about the details.

Reactions: hamid607

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I am trying to get information from different sources regarding longer delays and figure out that those applications are still stucked in backlog due to BG Checks.

Reactions: Mrmoody90

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I am trying to get information from different sources regarding longer delays and figure out that those applications are still stucked in backlog due to BG Checks.
Good Luck update us as you have any info flying tomorrow :D