+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

rfahad12345

Jan 19, 2018
you will withdraw passport not APPLICATION Process so it won't effect your application if you grant visa they will ask you to submit passport either will send you letter so it is all normal as you applied on 15th so wait for few days before apply for passport withdrawal Good Luck i applied on 8th September and still waiting as it is in background check
my visitor visa sponsor my

rfahad12345

Jan 19, 2018
you will withdraw passport not APPLICATION Process so it won't effect your application if you grant visa they will ask you to submit passport either will send you letter so it is all normal as you applied on 15th so wait for few days before apply for passport withdrawal Good Luck i applied on 8th September and still waiting as it is in background check
my visitor visa with sponsor.. what about processing time any idea. if i wait till 15? so

rfahad12345

Jan 19, 2018
sponser my brother in law visitor visa...

Arc18

Jan 16, 2018
Hi @Bryanna @Omairi7

Can you please confirm If wife is eligible for Can + Visa and if husband is not eligible. Will it help in getting TRV faster if applied together.

Wife - US Visitor Visa till 2026 - travelled in 2016
- Schenghen Visa- travelled in 2016 and 2011
- UK visa for next two years - planning to travel in mid 2017
- travel to Singapore, Malaysia and Mauritius with husband

Will this help in getting the TRV faster if we apply on paper together

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna @Omairi7

Can you please confirm If wife is eligible for Can + Visa and if husband is not eligible. Will it help in getting TRV faster if applied together.

Wife - US Visitor Visa till 2026 - travelled in 2016
- Schenghen Visa- travelled in 2016 and 2011
- UK visa for next two years - planning to travel in mid 2017
- travel to Singapore, Malaysia and Mauritius with husband

Will this help in getting the TRV faster if we apply on paper together
There's no CAN+ visa. It only means that processing is faster.

If your wife holds a Pakistani passport then she is not eligible for CAN+ processing

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks. She hold an Indian passport?
In that case, she can apply for CAN+ processing.

Do scan the US visa + US entry stamp.... and include it in the cover letter + request the visa office for CAN+ processing.

If you apply at a VFS/VAC, request the VFS staff to mark her passport for CAN+

Arc18

Jan 16, 2018
In that case, she can apply for CAN+ processing.

Do scan the US visa + US entry stamp.... and include it in the cover letter + request the visa office for CAN+ processing.

If you apply at a VFS/VAC, request the VFS staff to mark her passport for CAN+

Ok but if wife and husband both apply together and husband doesn’t have US visa, how will his application be considered

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi.
I have already sent a cse.they are gonna take a month to reply.planning on withdrawing my passport.
Eligibility:We regret to inform you dont meet our eligibility requirements.A final decsion has been made.
Medical:we dont need it.we will inform if this changes.
Biomertrics:we dont need it.we will inform if this changes.
Background check:Complete.
Final decision:Blank.

This has been like this since a month.
No refusal letter.passport stuck.

Any idea what theyre upto?
Thanks.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7

I have confirmed My application is still in BG check coz they’re doing some GOD DAMN “additional mandatory verification checks” god knows what..... this is getting crazy
I’m started to getting pissed now I mean just single TRV and 8 months has passed they f** doing additional checks.... there’s no damn time frame.
My wife’s condition is not good and I’m just hopeless now. Bryanna do you think if I have any other option should I tell them my wife is pregnant (via) MP or any other other option maybe ?

Otherwise I thinking to withdraw my application :mad:

Reactions: kira260

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7

I have confirmed My application is still in BG check coz they’re doing some GOD DAMN “additional mandatory verification checks” god knows what..... this is getting crazy
I’m started to getting pissed now I mean just single TRV and 8 months has passed they f** doing additional checks.... there’s no damn time frame.
My wife’s condition is not good and I’m just hopeless now. Bryanna do you think if I have any other option should I tell them my wife is pregnant (via) MP or any other other option maybe ?

Otherwise I thinking to withdraw my application :mad:
bro withdraw application will not help even reapply isn't a solution too after that better wait and IA you will get some good news before end of this month keep faith and wait 7 days more IA there will be good news i am in same situation but your is beyond the thinking's but IA soon you will get it don't loose hope

Reactions: Khanimran1979