+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna
Hope youre doing fine.
I applied for trv on dec 14 (paper application).i linked it on gckey.within 3 days the status was changed to refused since i didnt meet the eligibility requirements.but whats upsetting is that they havent sent back my passport.
Its 35 days now.is it normal?
Thanks
Hi,

I'm good. Thanks.

Sorry to hear you were refused. I can think of two reasons why you haven't received your passport yet:
1. Does the 'Final decision' update currently state 'Refused + did you get the 'Refusal letter' in the online account? Or 'Final decision' is blank, but it continues to state that you didn't meet the eligibility requirements?

2. Did you opt to collect your passport from the VFS office or did you pay for it to be couriered to your residence?

Cheers

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

I'm good. Thanks.

Sorry to hear you were refused. I can think of two reasons why you haven't received your passport yet:
1. Does the 'Final decision' update currently state 'Refused + did you get the 'Refusal letter' in the online account? Or 'Final decision' is blank, but it continues to state that you didn't meet the eligibility requirements?

2. Did you opt to collect your passport from the VFS office or did you pay for it to be couriered to your residence?

Cheers
Thanks for replying.
Final decision is blank and it continues to say that i dont meet the eligibility requirements. it also says we are reviewing the additional docs you sent.
I havent sent any add. doc after applying.
I opted to collect it from the vfs office.
Thanks a lot.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for replying.
Final decision is blank and it continues to say that i dont meet the eligibility requirements. it also says we are reviewing the additional docs you sent.
I havent sent any add. doc after applying.
I opted to collect it from the vfs office.
Thanks a lot.
Okay. IMO, you should have received the refusal letter by now if you were refused.

First, do inquire with the VFS office if they have your passport.

If they don't have your passport then you must send a Case Specific Enquiry/IRCC web form + email to the visa office to request for an expedited decision

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Okay. IMO, you should have received the refusal letter by now if you were refused.

First, do inquire with the VFS office if they have your passport.

If they don't have your passport then you must send a Case Specific Enquiry/IRCC web form + email to the visa office to request for an expedited decision
I called them today.
The officer said that Abu Dhabi office hasnt sent the passport yet and it shows under process on their site.
I am a pr applicant.my spousal sponsorship case is in London visa office these days.
Do you think it has anything to do with that?
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I called them today.
The officer said that Abu Dhabi office hasnt sent the passport yet and it shows under process on their site.
I am a pr applicant.my spousal sponsorship case is in London visa office these days.
Do you think it has anything to do with that?
Thanks
It's like I had mentioned. You have NOT been refused for your TRV application.

The delay in processing could be because of your PR application

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
It's like I had mentioned. You have NOT been refused for your TRV application.

The delay in processing could be because of your PR application
I am sorry for bothering you but i have one question.
Even if i dont meet their eligibility requirements, status says refused,
and that a final decision has been made on your application,is there still hope left for trv?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Bryanna
If lawyer apply trv from canada of pakistani cetizen living in pakistam will it prosses in london or abu dabhi? And also system is same as we apply online? Or they have some other system.and is it true that canadian immigration lawyers(rejistered layers of CIC) have differnt system to apply trv for the clinets .not like us as we apply.

Last edited:

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Bryanna
If lawyer apply trv from canada of pakistani cetizen living in pakistam will it prosses in london or abu dabhi? And also system is same as we apply online? Or they have some other system.and is it true that canadian immigration lawyers(rejistered layers of CIC) have differnt system to apply trv for the clinets .not like us as we apply.
Trv processed in abu dhabi and in delhi or london in exceptional cases.