+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Honestly speaking i never seek any kind of help from lawyers or never in touch for my visa process. I did everything on my own, with little help from this forum and from cic website.
Honestly speaking i used once and guess what my family visa was refused from UK and then i never tried any lawyer stuff even the way they present case i wasn't able to reapply after so better be your own judge and avoid lawyers stuff.. Good Luck

rfahad12345

Jan 19, 2018
I applied visitor visa on 15 january.. anyone knows how much take time for processing? because my flight will on 17 feb for u.s.a plz help what can i do?

rfahad12345

Jan 19, 2018
now a days take how much time for processing anybody's know? i am worried about.. if i will return withdrawl my passport so they will return early?

Reactions: Omairi7

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
now a days take how much time for processing anybody's know? i am worried about.. if i will return withdrawl my passport so they will return early?
Dear. It will be ideal if you withdraw your passport which will take 7-10 days time.

Regarding processing time, if you gone through previous posts on this forum you will get the answer. There is no fix or specific timing. It will be good if you stay very calm, patient and motivated.

rfahad12345

Jan 19, 2018
Dear. It will be ideal if you withdraw your passport which will take 7-10 days time.

Regarding processing time, if you gone through previous posts on this forum you will get the answer. There is no fix or specific timing. It will be good if you stay very calm, patient and motivated.
7-10 including weekend day??

rfahad12345

Jan 19, 2018
and if i take decision withdrawl my passport and after that i want continue my process when i will come from u.s.a so i could apply on this visa fees?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
and if i take decision withdrawl my passport and after that i want continue my process when i will come from u.s.a so i could apply on this visa fees?
There is nothing complicated in withdrawing your passport. Its simple and easy. You need to right an letter to isb and abu dhabi about withdrawing your passport for travel purpose. Do mention that you are only withdrawing the passport but your case will be in processing and you will be ready to submit your passport once you will back on the given date. I did this in my case as well as UBFX (forum member) also did.
During that time your application will be in process and it wont effect your travel plans.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
you will withdraw passport not APPLICATION Process so it won't effect your application if you grant visa they will ask you to submit passport either will send you letter so it is all normal as you applied on 15th so wait for few days before apply for passport withdrawal Good Luck i applied on 8th September and still waiting as it is in background check

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
Does anyone have any idea where do i upload the document check list 5484 for trv in an online application?

Last edited: