+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Not yet.i am having so much trouble with my consultant.i dont know what he wrote in the previous application of my sister.whar dates he put in the application
He is not giving anything.can you suggest me where can i get her old application?????because i do not think he wants to give us old application..plz help
You applied online right? It is impossible to get the application package other than getting it from the consultant. If he is refusing to give it to you, seems like he is hiding something. Just order the GCMS notes and base you new application on that.

preetiSOMAL

Jul 2, 2013
Sorry for the late replies everyone.

Yes everyone it is true! After one previous refusal and a long wait of over 5 months,
I got my passport request last week :) I submitted my passport on May 25 and am just waiting for the shiny visa! It is safe to say that anything is possible after what I have been through :)
Congrats dear

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I really have not anything which may identify that who is male and who is female:)
I apologized to her...
Have you seen that I am going to collect my Passport tomorrow Inshallah.

Regards
That’s great news, You seem super excited.
I’m glad you’ll be packing your bags soon for your trip :)
Hopefully in a couple of days I’ll be filling up the forum with positive vibes aswell.

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
Hello friends,
I applied online TRV for my parents on 4th June.
I statement of purpose by mistake my parents mention i am on work permit instead of study permit .
They already get visa refused in June 2016 .
I sent a web query on website about this but no reply yet i am worried about it .
Please any suggestions

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
That’s great news, You seem super excited.
I’m glad you’ll be packing your bags soon for your trip :)
Hopefully in a couple of days I’ll be filling up the forum with positive vibes aswell.
Fingers crossed for you as you have sacrificed a lot for your husband’s reapplying:)

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hello friends,
I applied online TRV for my parents on 4th June.
I statement of purpose by mistake my parents mention i am on work permit instead of study permit .
They already get visa refused in June 2016 .
I sent a web query on website about this but no reply yet i am worried about it .
Please any suggestions
Did you send the web form about the mistake before it got refused or after? What were the reasons of refusal?

If you didn't get refused for misrepresentation, you could re-apply if you can prove them wrong about the reasons of refusal. Unfortunately, you cannot change their decision of refusal now.

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
Did you send the web form about the mistake before it got refused or after? What were the reasons of refusal?

If you didn't get refused for misrepresentation, you could re-apply if you can prove them wrong about the reasons of refusal. Unfortunately, you cannot change their decision of refusal now.
I sent them a e-mail about this mistake and request them to withdraw my file (parents file) but i upload my study permit in my documents with detail in invitation letter .
The refusal was June 2016 becuiase of lack of documentation. and i re-apply for them on 4th June,2018 after 2 years .
Only concern is they donot take it in misrepresentation .
I sent a e-mail on same day after submit my file (like after 2hrs)

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I sent them a e-mail about this mistake and request them to withdraw my file (parents file) but i upload my study permit in my documents with detail in invitation letter .
The refusal was June 2016 becuiase of lack of documentation. and i re-apply for them on 4th June,2018 after 2 years .
I would send them a CSE and let them know it was a mistake and send a copy of your study permit. the application could totally change based on this information because it is two competently different immigration status.

a senior member here can advise on this better @Bryanna

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
I would send them a CSE and let them know it was a mistake and send a copy of your study permit. the application could totally change based on this information because it is two competently different immigration status.

a senior member here can advise on this better @Bryanna
What is CSE ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You've informed IRCC about your mistake. It won't be considered as misrepresentation.

CSE = Case Specific Enquiry/ IRCC web form to the visa office that is processing your parents' applications