+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
TRV File submitted online on 4th JUNE 2018
receive an e-mail from NDVO (on 19th June,2018)
after this their is no update application is still in process.
Applicants afetr 4th June,2018 are recieving their results but my parent application is still in Process
Please advise

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
Hi all, I applied online for a TRV on 15th May but have had no updates, I meant to be flying out for a wedding at the end of June. My status hasn’t updated online but when I emailed they said it was under active review.

I applied in London, I have an Indian passport and ILR in the uk.

Is there anyway I can directly contact them for an update?

Thanks
where did you e-mail for know about processing of your application ?

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello everyone,
I have applied for work permit visa under the Atlantic Immigrtion pilot program on 11th ot June 2018. I linked my application online and my status is we are reviewing your eligibility requirements and we are processing your background check. Status of eligibility start changed on 11th of July 2018 after one month from applying. Two days back i send a web case inquiry to abu dhabi visa office check the status, today they replied that my application is in queue for review by officer. How it is in queue and the status online shows it is under review

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
@Bryanna ?

The mail we got from Abudhabi embassy stating tha the application is in queue for a VO to review was sent to us about 10 days ago .
Reviewing eligibility since 5 days ago.

Why do you think it’s taking so long??
I’m abusing your expertise :)
Yes same message received from Abudhabi office for my application, did you received a feedback on your file?

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hi Amrsaeed1987,

You applied also here in UAE? Any update? When did you apply?
Yes I applied from UAE for work permit and TRV for my family since 11th of June 2018. i submitted a CSE to VO and they replied back that I am in queue to be reviewed by an officer, but online my status shows that they are actually reviewing my application.
What about you!? Do you applied?

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Yes I applied from UAE for work permit and TRV for my family since 11th of June 2018. i submitted a CSE to VO and they replied back that I am in queue to be reviewed by an officer, but online my status shows that they are actually reviewing my application.
What about you!? Do you applied?
Yea I applied for a TVR last July 23. Still no update also.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
@BR
Maybe a few days due to Ramadan holidays and the weekend
Hello Bryanna,

Want your opinion Please. ,
I have applied for work permit visa under the Atlantic Immigrtion pilot program on 11th ot June 2018. I linked my application online and my status is we are reviewing your eligibility requirements and we are processing your background check. Status of eligibility start changed on 11th of July 2018 after one month from applying. Two days back i send a web case inquiry to abu dhabi visa office check the status, today they replied that my application is in queue for review by officer. How it is in queue and the status online shows it is under review

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@BR

Hello Bryanna,

Want your opinion Please. ,
I would rely on the update given by the visa office because it could take a while for the online processing status to get updated

Reactions: Amrsaeed1987