+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
That’s great news, You seem super excited.
I’m glad you’ll be packing your bags soon for your trip :)
Hopefully in a couple of days I’ll be filling up the forum with positive vibes aswell.
Thanks for your comments.
Yeah, I am definitely very happy, thanking to Almighty Allah. Off course, I shall finalize my plan very soon.
I wish you good luck as well, no worries if it comes a bit late. I am very hopeful for you to get visa when you apply next time.

Regards

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Bryanna,
I would like to ask that may I travel from Pakistan? Because I changed the plan to travel from Riyadh- Saudi Arabia.
Secondly, my plan is changed to travel in September instead of August.
Could you please let me know if it is OK???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
I would like to ask that may I travel from Pakistan? Because I changed the plan to travel from Riyadh- Saudi Arabia.
Secondly, my plan is changed to travel in September instead of August.
Could you please let me know if it is OK???
Yes to both questions

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dear Bryanna,
What If I apply for my family now? Should I apply? They are in Pakistan...Whereas I already mention in my visa application that they will not go with me...

Regards

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
What If I apply for my family now? Should I apply? They are in Pakistan...Whereas I already mention in my visa application that they will not go with me...
It would depend on their individual situations + the strong ties that each applicant can demonstrate to Pakistan

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dear Bryanna,
May I ask what is the possibility that immigration officer shall grant me a 6 months entry at port of entry??

Regards

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
How long are you planning to stay?
In fact, my plan to stay is around 12-15 days so, what should I answer to officer that for how long i am intending to stay here?
Do I need to carry any document related to my job in Saudi Arabia?
May I take the funds as cash?

Regards

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
In fact, my plan to stay is around 12-15 days so, what should I answer to officer that for how long i am intending to stay here?
Do I need to carry any document related to my job in Saudi Arabia?
May I take the funds as cash?

Regards
Dear Bryanna,
Further to above! Could you please tell me why I am receiving following e-mail every second day:
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 12 Jun 2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindly help me for both queries!

Regards

HK198433

Jun 18, 2018
Hi all, I applied online for a TRV on 15th May but have had no updates, I meant to be flying out for a wedding at the end of June. My status hasn’t updated online but when I emailed they said it was under active review.

I applied in London, I have an Indian passport and ILR in the uk.

Is there anyway I can directly contact them for an update?

Thanks

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Friends,
We have applied for Canada visitor visa for my MIL from US on 6/3. She is an Indian citizen and currently visiting us. We asked her application to be considered under CAN+ program as she has traveled to US 5 times in the last 7 years. My wife is sponsoring her and provided all the sponsorship documents (wife is US PR with Indian citizenship). Today, we got a notification from Delhi Canada immigration that they are processing our application. We applied online from US. Do you know how long it takes to get visa approved? We are planning to travel in July. Not sure why her application is being processed at Delhi and not in US.

Thanks,