+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Reply to this please

Ok so another "ghost" update in my CIC account. I checked last night and there was nothing... same status (Submitted).
I just checked again and the status shows (Updated) after checking it was all same again...

What do you think now ?

Thanks

I'm a bit lost on this. My reply to what please?

Reactions: ajaadi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok so another "ghost" update in my CIC account. I checked last night and there was nothing... same status (Submitted).
I just checked again and the status shows (Updated) after checking it was all same again...

What do you think now ?
I missed this post.

Fantastic. Great. They are definitely working on your application. In fact, looking at the number of ghost emails you received in as many weeks, I would say that processing is now on track at the normal processing time.

And, no, I'm out of guesses on how long your application can take :):)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Oh that’s sounds awesome.
Inshallah. I think Good news is one the way ....

I missed this post.

Fantastic. Great. They are definitely working on your application. In fact, looking at the number of ghost emails you received in as many weeks, I would say that processing is now on track at the normal processing time.

And, no, I'm out of guesses on how long your application can take :):)

Reactions: kira260

virsadih

Jan 26, 2014
Seniors, I need help,
I would like to apply for Canada Visitor visa, for myself, parents, sister's family and my friend's family.
I want to apply online, but confused how to!
Should we create separate online account and apply separately ?
Like, first account for Parents, 2nd for myself, 3rd sis's family, 4th friend's family?
Or can I include all visitor visa application under one online account?

Thanks. :)

nikh941

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Surrey
Applied for dad's TRV online on March 10, 2018 to attend my convocation in June.
Ghost email 1: March 11,2018
Ghost email 2: March 12,2018 (Review of eligibility started)
Just checked the GC key account few minutes ago, it said updated and the update was: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Any idea why they are doing a background check, how they do this and how long does it take?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hii @Bryanna should i call delhi embassy??
regarding my visa status.
It's pointless to call the High Commission. Your calls won't be forwarded to the visa staff + you won't be told why your application is still under processing.

It's best to send the web form + email to NDVO.... and to hope they expedite the processing of your application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Applied for dad's TRV online on March 10, 2018 to attend my convocation in June.
Ghost email 1: March 11,2018
Ghost email 2: March 12,2018 (Review of eligibility started)
Just checked the GC key account few minutes ago, it said updated and the update was: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Any idea why they are doing a background check, how they do this and how long does it take?
Does your dad work in the military/defense services, police, judiciary or a government department? Or maybe in some area of work for research (bio-technology for example) or sensitive information?

It could take any length of time for background checks to be completed depending on the specifics of your dad's work profile and/or his travel history

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Seniors, I need help,
I would like to apply for Canada Visitor visa, for myself, parents, sister's family and my friend's family.
I want to apply online, but confused how to!
Should we create separate online account and apply separately ?
Like, first account for Parents, 2nd for myself, 3rd sis's family, 4th friend's family?
Or can I include all visitor visa application under one online account?:)
An off point:
With so many applicant's applying from the same family, you would definitely want to prove that each applicant has exceptionally strong ties to return to India.

Alternatively, you may want to consider applying in stages i.e. do not apply for all applicants simultaneously. This, of course, would depend on the individual strong ties of each applicant.

To answer your question:
You'll need to create separate online accounts for yourself + your parents (they can apply from one account ) + your sister's family (sister + husband + minor children.... if there are adult children then they would have their individual online accounts) + friend's family (same as your sister's family's applications)