+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Lol again waiting game?
I means is it’s gonna take that long ???
I know it's been really tough on you.... this endless waiting and guessing. Try not to think about your TRV (it's definitely not easy).

Your TRV is on the way.... you've waited so long. It's just a matter of a few days this way or that way

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Yes, Inshallah.
You’re absolutely right.

I know it's been really tough on you.... this endless waiting and guessing. Try not to think about your TRV (it's definitely not easy).

Your TRV is on the way.... you've waited so long. It's just a matter of a few days this way or that way

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Yes IA you are next just be sure and calm you will get PPR very soon as now time is near to get your visa :) 131 days done so just 15 to 20 days more to complete process hehe
Easter weekend is coming I think for Canada so let's add some more days to that :(

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I am officially fed up! 130 days now! Even worse someone in my city got a visa to visit within 1 week and he plans to not even return to India!! How are CIC determining who can come to Canada when the person who is genuine is waiting 5 months and the ingenuine person is off to Canada never to return!

I want my visa!!
One of my friend who applied for TRV and got PPR on the next day evening lucky dude submitted is Passport at the vfs on Monday. Me 118 days completed still no update and I sent my schengen valid visa through webform and no reply from Canada embassy. One question to @Bryanna @kira260 If we apply online In India which consulate or Canadian high commission process our applications? For Indians who apply online is processed only by Canadian consulates in India?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
One of my friend who applied for TRV and got PPR on the next day evening lucky dude submitted is Passport at the vfs on Monday. Me 118 days completed still no update and I sent my schengen valid visa through webform and no reply from Canada embassy. One question to @Bryanna @kira260 If we apply online In India which consulate or Canadian high commission process our applications? For Indians who apply online is processed only by Canadian consulates in India?
Hey, do you know when did your friend applied for PR (I think, sponsorship application), month and year ?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
It's New Delhi for online applications in India. Your friend is one of the lucky ones, I wonder how they checked his criminal background in 1 day!!! How do they know if he's not a criminal? Not saying he is but just an example!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you apply online then any visa office in the IRCC global visa office network can process your application. This means it may not necessarily be processed by an India visa office and/or may not be processed by a visa office that's closest to where you are

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna i am wondering if I should submit a PCC now? Someone told me if I had submitted a PCC initially it would have been safer as it might have avoided the security verifications. Would it speed up the process somehow?