+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
They wont allow to board the flight with one way flight ticket on a non-immigrant visa, Do they !?
they maybe book 2 way refundable and then cancel the return. What's it to them to spend a bit more money when they already got the visa and are excited they got entry and will work illegally and abuse the system.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, its someone that lives in my city. They know one of my friends and my friend told me that they just wanted to get to Canada the fastest way possible just to get out of India. They used the immigration system in the wrong way but still got what they want! Maybe I should find out more and write a letter to immigration to say look at the people you are approving while I am sitting here waiting and others in the forum who even have children on the way but cannot enter Canada. People know it is not a permanent immigrant visa, they just abuse the system leaving genuine people stuck :(
I guess anything is possible these days. And, unscrupulous applicants make it so much harder for genuine applicants to get approvals.

This guy won't be able to claim asylum..... it would be difficult to find an employer who will go through the hoops for an LMIA.... he'll need to apply for a study permit from outside Canada (if the program is longer than 6 months).... he doesn't seem like an EE applicant..... it's going to be difficult for him to stay after 6 months

Ohh there's one last option: Marry a Canadian. Maybe that's his plan. Anyways

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I guess Canada is the only country in the world that takes 130 days to issue a visit visa. It’s as if they doubt each and everyone with worst of intentions and clearly so. 90% of applicants treat TRVs as immigrant visa, so that they can just enter the country and throw away there Passports.
Rest all other countries including US, Europe, UK, Aus take 7-15 days to stamp visas.
Well there are a lot more illegal immigrants in the UK and US than in Canada which is probably why Canada does a bit more careful condiseration BUT it makes no sense that a person who "presented" as if they will come back to India, has absolutely no intention to do so. There are students that apply as well who just get the student visa to get into Canada and then end up dropping out or not attending college and just got a student visa to get to Canada. They need to come up with a better AND faster way to decide who gets into Canada and who doesn't. The UK has a much more fair immigration system from what I have been hearing but I want to visit Canada :/ They should be happy to have a businessman like myself putting money into the economy by visiting.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Well there are a lot more illegal immigrants in the UK and US than in Canada which is probably why Canada does a bit more careful condiseration BUT it makes no sense that a person who "presented" as if they will come back to India, has absolutely no intention to do so. There are students that apply as well who just get the student visa to get into Canada and then end up dropping out or not attending college and just got a student visa to get to Canada. They need to come up with a better AND faster way to decide who gets into Canada and who doesn't. The UK has a much more fair immigration system from what I have been hearing but I want to visit Canada :/ They should be happy to have a businessman like myself putting money into the economy by visiting.
Also they need more staff where does Canadian tax money go? I have been told many times that New Delhi is very short staffed.

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Even US system is extremely idiotic. On the contrary they take decisions without even checking anything.
But on the positive side, they deny or approve instantly.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Even US system is extremely idiotic. On the contrary they take decisions without even checking anything.
But on the positive side, they deny or approve instantly.
I would prefer that rather than waiting for ages. It plays with your mind! They shouldn't be doing security checks for visitor visas only for long term. They should have a different system for visits.

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
There's nothing you can do but to wait it out. Hiring a lawyer will not help nor would it expedite the background checks.

Some members have been through the same situation as yourself. CanadaEHCabada, for example, who recently got a passport request after a wait of 100+ days
its + 120 days :)

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Guys, just to confirmed, this means approval ?

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

After 118 days.. finally TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Yes.... you're almost there. It's the last process before the TRV is stamped :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick~Nick

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey congrats mate :)

Reactions: Nick~Nick